Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] makes me wonder...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Krayzie, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Krayzie

Krayzie AĆ©rospatiale

how some people can get their license! how do you not see the car parked beside you and hit them while pulling out? it just doesn't make sense. And this happened while i was waiting for the lady to pull out so i could get in. Shes like "ohh, its just a scratch, i need to go" she was about to take off but i stopped her. "Just a scratch? NO its not JUST A SCRATCH". Sp should i get the rim fixed or just ask for money and use it for more FX modding, they are the stock rims afterall...hmmm, sexy brake dust;)

IMG_6881.jpg

Attached Files:

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

that sucks, I hate people like that, they think they can just get away with their negligence, get money, and then decide later to fix or not IMO

3. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

i'd save the money and just continue the modding :p after all you still got those 22's dont ya?