Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

Leasers, how much do you pay?

Discussion in 'QX70 Chat' started by r0dxx, Jan 16, 2008.

1. r0dxx

r0dxx Member

I'm very interested in leasing a new FX in a year or so, when my current lease is up. I'm very interested to see what other people are paying. If you don't mind can you please post your down payment/monthly payment/total due at signing/term/miles/etc

Thanks! :cool:

BTW, I love this forum so far, been lurking all morning (just registered)

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

...can't help you with the lease question but I can welcome you... btw, it's "is300eater" from AZ :biggrin:

3. OP
    OP
    r0dxx

r0dxx Member

LOL, what a small world :) What's up man? I just made a thread on AZ trying to find a forum, and I found this one from a link on G35Driver :)

I'm really interested in the FX in a year when my lease is up, although I will probably be looking at 09's by that time...But I feel the lease's would be comparable to the current generation FX35s...

4. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

did you ever ask Mongolian? He's from AZ too... in fact he's the one that told me about this forum... I'm not sure if he leases or not tho...

5. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Welcome to the scene and hope to see you in a FX very soon! I never lease personal vehicles so sorry but can't help with that.