Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

Lcd Display? Tech Package.? 03-06

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Electronics & Lighting' started by muchilus, Feb 7, 2008.

1. any of you guys have any LCD screen with the cd-player unit for sale/... my infiniti isn't come with tech package so i want to change my old orange screen display with the one that comes with NAV- SYSTEM.

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. rookie

rookie Premium Member Premium

It doesn't work that way sir. :frown: The harnesses are different so it would not display anything.

3. i heard a friend who did it! there's adapter for it.

and just change few pins.

thats why i asking for.

did you know where i can get it?

4. rookie

rookie Premium Member Premium

really? Those nav screens don't come up often on ebay.

5. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Never heard of that. Would like to see it myself. Link? Pictures?

6. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

Where did your friend get it from? maybe you can just get it from the same vendor?

7. turbocad6

turbocad6 iS VIP iS VIP

brooklyn, ny
    Garages:
    I think your friend is jerking you, this is impossible.. the color screen is driven with an rgb signal, the orange screen isn't. this alone means that at a minimum you'd need to also chage the av box, the harnesses are also different & even then, the av box is also sent different signals themselves, so at that point it may light up, but won't do much else... not gonna happen the way your friend said, for sure... it's not impossibe to retrofit the complete system, that's just extremely difficult & not practical, you'd need a donor vehicle...., never been done on an fx before as far as I know anyway...

8. asherchy

asherchy Premium Member Premium

the customizing god(edit gods) has spoken...

Last edited: Feb 7, 2008
  9. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

Both of them have spoken ;)

10. Enygma3000

Enygma3000 Member

G.T, CA
    2004 FX35
    Garages:
    hahahahaha.... AND IT WAS WRITTEN.... that's hilarious.

11. Your boy pulling your chain. but what you can do is route that ugly orange screen somewhere else. and put in a double din or single din in replacement. or you can throw in tvandnav2go to watch dvd's also a rear view camera (only if you had navi already) but other wise your boy is just pulling your chain.