Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

Kudos for WC Nissan

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Wheels & Suspension' started by Psiclne, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

I just got back from West Covina Nissan -
    I went there at 730am and had them reprogram my TPMS.
    I got 2 new ones from Joe, since the one in my rear passenger had snapped off.
    Then about a month ago the rear driver side stopped reading.

I had taken it to Metro Infiniti (Monrovia) and they wouldnt do it cuz I had them on aftermarket wheels.....I took it in WC Nissan and no questions asked. Had me in and out of there in about 40 mins (with a wash).

Really happy that WC was able to take care of it no problems. They didnt even have to take the wheels off like Metro was telling me. Metro just gave me all kinds of excuses.:mad:

Now that stupid light on my dash is off and the Readings on the wheels are working just fine......no more annoying light! :biggrin:

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Nice Will, glad you finally get taken care of.

3. sgvxcheese

sgvxcheese Member

Southern California
    infiniti fx 35
    the dudes at metro are dusche bags. took me two weeks to set up an oil change. never going there again!!!!!:mad:

4. OP
    OP
    Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

I agree - its been about 2.5 months since they claimed to have ordered my lower window trim and still nothing from them. Im gonna have to call them up and bitch at them.....

5. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

looks like the guys over at WC nissan really know how to take care of you guys...wish there was a dealership like that over here...

6. Krayzie

Krayzie AĆ©rospatiale

you got a car wash from a dealership?!?!?!:eek:

7. OP
    OP
    Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

I told him no - when he wrote up the paperwork - but I guess the guys didnt read it and washed it anyways.........oh wells what can I do?

8. Krayzie

Krayzie AĆ©rospatiale

ahhhh, yea it happens sometimes

9. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

so, I'm in the waiting area right now at West Covina Nissan, they have XBox 360 in the kid's (enclosed) area, would it be wrong if I went in there and play?

10. mtbfx

mtbfx Member

monterey park
    Garages:
    hey ken, you made my daughter wait outside while you played...nah just kidding:LOL:.

heri from service left and im trying to find who else is a good rep familiar with our fxs. i do know ruben and a tech who came from infiniti and they are still there.