Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

Just Took The Plunge, Ordered New Wheels!

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Wheels & Suspension' started by Kkrogers, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Hey guys,

Well, I finally did it! I have been looking all over for the right wheel for my new FX35. I had to get some that my wife liked as well as myself that were not outrageously expensive so I went with the Zinik Z6 Brescia. I ordered 22" x 9 1/2" with the 35mm offset. Should look good I think. Now I need to decide on tire size. It is between two Toyo Proxes sizes: 265/40 or 305/35. I am open to any suggestions on what would look best on that wheel size if you have any!

Have a good day!

K:)

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. HumbertoCALI

HumbertoCALI Premium Member Premium

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
    Congrats on the Buy..

We all look forward in seeing your new Shoes...

3. zigga

zigga Member

good

pls take some pics so we can see how it looks....ask the dealer to show you how the different tyres look on those 22's..peace:rofl:

4. sgvxcheese

sgvxcheese Member

Southern California
    infiniti fx 35
    speaking of shoes. axis were selling the black on chrome titans for 100 a piece 20''s

man i hope that kinda deal comes up again