Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

jumping on the rotorpro band wagon, finally huh...

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Wheels & Suspension' started by Deecarp, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Deecarp

Deecarp Premium Member Premium

Bay Area
    QX60 AWD
    Darryl
    Finally decide to order my Rotors from Rich at rotorpros. drilled/slotted w/blk hubs. I got so tired of the dam squealing. besides the stealer ship wanting to charge me $495 to just shave the rotors F/R, remove the glaze off the front pads and replace the rear pads. sure let me open my wallet and just let them take what they want

beside I'm already getting all the door actuators replaced, and seat rail replaced again. thank goodness for the extended warranty...cause I would have no arms or legs from this ordeal without one.

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

Very nice Dee - I'm happy with them still. No issues.
    Post some pics when you get them on.....:biggrin:

3. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

new rotors and SS brake lines will probably be part of my spring mods along with the GT suspension...cant wait.

4. OP
    OP
    Deecarp

Bay Area
    QX60 AWD
    Darryl
    I can't wait either look like Wed or Thursday is the day of arrival. hell yeah... Now if I could get an exhaust at a bargain I'd be even happier. I had to go for the Drill & Slotted. After seeing yours in person Will, I was sold on the rotors...

5. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

Drive down here and pick up that Nismo from West Covina Nissan (assuming the special is still on) and then you can join us at the track too

6. OP
    OP
    Deecarp

Bay Area
    QX60 AWD
    Darryl
    I wish I could I was hoping to get down that way today but work wouldn't allow it, to much going on. it would be nice to have some pipes...