Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] InfinitiPartsUSA.com (Joe - jtesensky)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by fxlr8, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fxlr8

fxlr8 Staff Administrator

California
    None
    Garages:
    www.InfinitiPartsUSA.com

For the 2-1/2 years I owned my fx I have ordered plenty of products from Joe (jtesensky). He always provides great service and prices, things are always shipped promptly and transactions are always a breeze.

I just finished a recent transaction with him and every step was done with ease.

Thanks Joe!!!

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

^^^^^^^^^^^
    +1 one. Joe Has been great. Always answers my pms quickly, gets my items out fast & always gives a great price.

3. gto

gto Track Ready Moderator

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    +1
    I've been doing business with joe for 8 years now I think. Parts for my previous Q and current FX. Great guy, as is his staff.

4. IlovemyFX

IlovemyFX Premium Member Premium

Vancouver, BC
    2005 FX35 AWD
    Garages:
    +2 I even suggested talking to Joe for a member at infinitihelp that had a problem. Once he talked to Joe - no problem. Joe is a stand up guy.

5. mayfx

mayfx Member

Cargo Cover

Yo! I need a cargo cover for my 06 FX35. Will this guy be able to find me one of these? I searched the net and they are kind of hard to locate. Didnt even see any on ebay. What should I expect to pay for one of these?

6. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

Send Joe a PM or call them up and let them know youre from IS and he'll take care of ya. Joes always been good to me and other members.

7. f1fx

f1fx Member

not only is his service good, his prices are competitive and if your not in az, there is NO TAX

8. mayfx

mayfx Member

I sent him a PM yesterday, hopefully he responds while I have a peice of money!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.