Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] Infiniti Scene is........

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by imballin2day, Jan 1, 2008.

1. imballin2day

imballin2day Member

LA
    500 members strong.:)

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

:party:

3. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    We're getting up there!

4. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

WOW never noticed that :eek: - I just thought it was the 20 of us here hahaha.

5. Deecarp

Deecarp Premium Member Premium

Bay Area
    QX60 AWD
    Darryl
    Day by Day yall...It's a good thing for sure

6. BIGTURK

BIGTURK Premium Member Premium

No, it's actually "Active Members: 209", the rest are just :sleep: - j/k :p

7. Krayzie

Krayzie AĆ©rospatiale

hey all you sleepy heads, wake up and post something:LOL:

8. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

^^^hey, Krayzie, I just pm'd you regarding an unrelated subject...

9. fxlr8

fxlr8 Staff Administrator

California
    None
    Garages:
    Yup, total members equal 500 including inactive and un-verified.. Active members are members that have logged in within the last month. Also if viewing the members list only members with 5 or more posts appear. It is really not the total amount of members that count anyways....usually only a certain amount of active members (thanks to all you guys:)) make a forum. :iS: :rock:

10. wasabiz45

wasabiz45 Member

i'm posting!:LOL:

11. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

we're moving up!

12. turbocad6

turbocad6 iS VIP iS VIP

brooklyn, ny
    Garages:
    I think it's refreshing to have a cool forum that isn't thousands & thousands full, feels like a kinda elite forum... when you want to post to the masses then the other side is the place to go, but when you want to just deal with closer knit friends & just the real enthusisats then the scene is the place to be;)

funny, I frequent a few forums & even moderate on a huge forum, but IS has become one of my favorites:biggrin:

I think I know why we have many inactive members that sign up & then nothing more: when a user comes here without signing up, they can't view any attachments nor can they search, so that fact alone will cause signups just for someone to get what they came looking for. don't know if this is desired by you guys or even by design, I mean on one hand it may be great to "force" signups to boost membership, but on the other hand it might be not such a great thing too, just mentioning it cause I have sent several people here & this is the feedback I have gotten.

either way, I think IS is one of the great forums, & considering how tiny it really is, that says alot for you guys:rofl: I'm not saying that I hope IS stays small, not at all, don't get me wrong.... opposite really, I wish you guys the best & the most sucess, but numbers don't make a forum, the people do, & that's the one thing you guys are really lucky with, great members & great attitudes of even the staff here... I was a little hesitant to sign up here in the begining cause it just seemed like a small close knit group of friends more than a public forum, but I'm so glad I did wind up joining, now I wish I did sooner:)

13. fxlr8

fxlr8 Staff Administrator

California
    None
    Garages:
    turbocad6, attachments should now be viewable my unregistered members... :)

14. turbocad6

turbocad6 iS VIP iS VIP

brooklyn, ny
    Garages:
    cool, I personally think that's a good move, now maybe I can do my paddle shifter mod how to guide here instead of there?, unless you guys would rather not have the bandwidth hit?

I think it's nice to have a forum that looks so cool that you just want to join, & it's a little bit of a turn-off to feel forced to. I would want people to join because they want to, not because that's the only way they can see content. let them see what's here & let them decide if they want to join..., in the end I think you'd wind up with a better active-inactive ratio & a stronger member base built that way:)

:iS:rocks, let the world see it:biggrin:

15. Krayzie

Krayzie AĆ©rospatiale

bandwidth hit? pshhh:p feel free to post your DIY here:LOL:

16. rookie

rookie Premium Member Premium

We need some magazine exposure. IS will be mentioned in the next Nissan Sport from the Toy4Tots show that many of us members were able to go out and have some fun together.

Hopefully this doesn't seem like a close knit group of friends that are not welcoming of others. I like the low hostility of our boards, good attitude can go along way.

17. HumbertoCALI

HumbertoCALI Premium Member Premium

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
    I'm always up to pick a fight on the track with a TT any day....:p:LOL:

It's good that we are growing and not having any or a bit of growing pains with this forum in regards to any issues with our fellow members...

Good to be part of this group...

18. OP
    OP
    imballin2day

imballin2day Member

LA
    Sorry to bring up such an old thread, but its crazy how the members doubled in less than a year.

19. Infinitiscene you Rock :party: