Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

Independent Fog Light Controller

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Electronics & Lighting' started by Lainezki, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Hey guys,

I just purchased a fog light controller from KPT. This will let you use the fog light independently and be able to use the OEM switch. I'll get the module this weekend and probably install it to. I'll be posting pictures as soon as i get a chance to install it. :)

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

Cool - I was interested in this too - please let us know how it goes.

3. OP
    OP
    Lainezki

Lainezki Member

I sure will.

4. rookie

rookie Premium Member Premium

Dam I miss my fogs, that guy KP is cool comes up with some useful stuff. Need to get the reverse mirror module.

5. OP
    OP
    Lainezki

Lainezki Member

Yeah he's pretty cool. He even gave me a good deal on the module because I sent him the lighting diagram.

6. rookie

rookie Premium Member Premium

7. HumbertoCALI

HumbertoCALI Premium Member Premium

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
    Viet I have always wanted the Fogs running with the Angel Eyes on at Dusk...

This MOD in my opinion is worth while. Such a great look in the rear view mirror of the guy in front of you who you come up on and smoke him...:cool:

Very Cool.

Can't wait to jump on this one if our guy get's it to work.

8. HumbertoCALI

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
    Any Updates Buddy?

9. OP
    OP
    Lainezki

Lainezki Member

I'll be getting the kit today. Hopefully I'll be able to install it Wednesday. I'll keep everyone posted along with install pics.

10. HumbertoCALI

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
    Great.

Swing by my office so we can talk. I am so excited to see how you made this work.

Give me a call when you get a chance.

11. Krayzie

Krayzie AĆ©rospatiale

about 2 days ago i was driving arond 9pm, just starting to get dark and saw an FX with only his fogs on...no headlights and was confused as to how he did this. It looks super cool and if this works i want:biggrin:

12. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

I cant wait.......this would look hella cool.

13. OP
    OP
    Lainezki

Lainezki Member

Got the kit, but they sent it to my orange county address :frown:. Gotta wait for the weekend to install it. I guess they didn't read the special instructions:rolleyes:.

14. OP
    OP
    Lainezki

Lainezki Member

Sorry guys but I'm not going to install the fog light controller this weekend as i posted previously. I'm still waiting on my Ipod front harness kit which will arrive this Tuesday. Decided to just install it this coming Saturday so I can do them both at the same time. BTW, anybody saw the Transformers movie? Just watched it today and I think they did a good job. I just wish they made Bumble Bee a VW Beetle instead of a Camaro like in the original cartoon.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2007
  15. Krayzie

Krayzie AĆ©rospatiale

yes, Transformers was a good movie....now back on topic....foglights:cool:

16. OP
    OP
    Lainezki

Lainezki Member

Sad weekend guys..... The fog light controller I installed yesterday did not work. I am in touch with Kevin at KP Technologies so hopefully it'll work the next time I mess around with it.:frown:

I got your message Humberto. Just got home right now from Dana Point and I forgot my cell phone. Didn't want to call you cause it's kindda late. I'll give you a ring tomorrow though.

17. HumbertoCALI

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:

Just to let you know. This is a Mod that all of us collectively have been looking forward to this. If this works a Group Buy should be in order.

Keep us posted.

By the way you missed out on some Great food and company on Sunday. Will (psiclne) came by to my office and showed me his current mods and had a great lunch at the Tofu Ya place here on Sawtelle.

C U arround Buddy.

18. OP
    OP
    Lainezki

Lainezki Member

Oh man!:frown: Maybe next time....

19. Frankiago

Frankiago Evo Troll Premium

IL
    I have a lil KP module that I'm about to test myself

Brake Boost / Brake Torque - InfinitiScene.com

Engine-related though.