Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

Im Dropped

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Wheels & Suspension' started by JAB1, Sep 24, 2007.

1. JAB1

JAB1 Member

Just got my ride back. Did h&r springs and 25mm spacers. So far so good, rides nice, looks good. I do hope it settles and lowers a little as it isnt as drasstic a change as I had expected. All in all im happy with the look and feel.

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Give it a couple of weeks and you will like it even better.

3. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

Nice - take some pics and post them up bro. Time to go out and drive it hard

4. pics asapp

5. gto

gto Track Ready Moderator

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    piccccssssss!!!

6. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

I agree post up some picss!

7. Is it even safe to put 25mm spacers?...265-50-20?? or 275-45-20?? I'm also thinking about re-dropping my baby with H&R...and use spacer...I used run 20mm but 25mm hmmm....sounds tempting but I'm not sure it's a good idea or not...

8. OP
    OP
    JAB1

JAB1 Member

I will post pics as soon as I get a chance to take some and figure out how to post them. Hope its safe:rofl:, I have talked with another forum member who has had 25mm on for a while with no issues. Im glad I went with the 25mm. I have 275/45/20 hankook ventus rh06 on stock rims. I must say I Had it done at a nissan dealer, they were very cool. Told me to come back with no appointment to have them retorque the lugs in a few miles, theyed fit me in whenever I show up. The best customer service Ive seen in a while, seem to be very mod friendly, bunch of nice nismo Z's there. I am going to see if they can do +2 for me next.

9. Would running 265-50-20 be a problem if I run 25mm + H&R springs? Pics would be nice, post'em up!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2007
  10. Keemo

Keemo Premium Member Premium

Niiicccee!!! Cant wait to see the PIX!

11. Pics Plz!!!

12. OP
    OP
    JAB1

JAB1 Member

Trying to find someone with a camera and knowlege of posting them and ill have them up. After driving hard for a day I did develop some bad brake shudder under heavy braking from speed, will have it all retorqued and see if that fixes it. Also, I seem to have more body roll, its got to be the tires, hankook ventus 275/45 on stock 20's. I have them inflated to 35psi, mmax sidewall rating. Does anyone know if a little more air would help the squishy, body roll feel. Also these tires seem to spin,under/oversteer easier than my bald rsa, hopefully they will better with age.