Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

i Want clear headlight corners!

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Interior & Exterior' started by Artee, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Artee

Artee Member

basically i want to take away the orange marker/reflector in my front headlights on my infiniti fx and have a clear/white one in place.. where may i purcahse one? thank you

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

I dont know if they sell just the clear marker, i have only known of one place in LA that does it (Castyline? s.p.?) depending on your location i think you can take your lights to lightwerkz...i think they are in New Jersey.. http://lightwerkz.net/index.htm i have heard they do some pretty good work

3. Frankiago

Frankiago Evo Troll Premium

IL
    It's caskyline, like the car... in California...

But as for the clears, there's many people that can do (and have done) them. I'm sending a set of headlights to a guy who regularly blacks out 350Z headlights and he said clear corners will be no problem. I don't even have to provide him with materials. He's really busy nowadays though and about to go off to I believe Hawaii and then the Philippines.

You ONLY want clear corners and don't want to mess around with angel eyes or blacking out?

4. EG3

EG3 Premium Member Premium

If you want just the clear corner markers, I have them.. Purchased them a while ago on the .org, didn't use them.. Yours for $10+shipping.. lmk

5. i'll take them

6. sir21

sir21 iS VIP iS VIP

PNW
    2005 Ford Excursion
    Garages:
    So... Where can I get them nowadays? Make em myself?

7. Mikefx35

Mikefx35 Member

Brooklyn
    Garages:
    Pm turbocad he does great work

8. asherchy

asherchy Premium Member Premium

if you dont need it to actually reflect, you can make them out of the plastic that goes over office flourescent lighting. thats how i made mine.. buy a sheet of it at hardware store for 5$. theres a pic of mine somehwere here