Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] i need a break

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by sgvxcheese, Nov 20, 2007.

1. sgvxcheese

sgvxcheese Member

Southern California
    infiniti fx 35
    asjdlkajdlklkjadklkakkjldkjakjdsklasdldksaljks

im studying for my poly sci test tomorrow and its killing me. just had to get it off my chest. i am so looking forward for this weekend. just to take a break from school is awesome. wat does everyone have planned for gobble gobble day? man i wish a hot girl would just knock on my door and give me the vip treatment. i am so stressed out these days. to be living alone and single is terrible. (just to make this fx related) Being 22, driving a FX and out of the "birds nest" youd figure i'd be a playa. but damn this totally sucks. Right now i wish i could go home and chill out.

...the holidays are so depressing

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Where is your home?

But I hear you..it depressing as hell when you are at school and you have no family to get together over the holidays. Been there myself along time ago.

3. OP
    OP
    sgvxcheese

sgvxcheese Member

Southern California
    infiniti fx 35
    family lives in hong kong

4. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    No GF? if not, just go invite yourself to one of your close friends' family =)

5. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

What school are you attending?

6. OP
    OP
    sgvxcheese

sgvxcheese Member

Southern California
    infiniti fx 35
    pasadena city college

7. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

Most of my midterms are all done, but i have one left Dec 5th...then my winter break starts early and i get back to university on Jan 6th...i hope i can put in the hard work knowing theres a long and well deserved break coming up...i just need to stay focused but its so hard....sometimes i just think about if i won the lottery tomorrow LOL id never have to go to school again

8. ~ Give me a break give me a break give me a break off that kit kat bar! ~

Yo... no family for thxgiving? ur welcome to join mine i guess... haha or planning to go to vince's haha

order a pizza maybe u will get ur VIP treatment wish... make sure its a girl delievery girl and u have no money... jajaja :rofl:

9. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

Dude PCC has hot chicks - I used to see them all the time shopping in old town. :wub:

10. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

hang in there man

I'd invite you over on turkey day, but I'm already crashing someone else's dinner... But maybe we'll all go do something for Chinese's New Year... it's just around the corner! ;)

11. BIGTURK

BIGTURK Premium Member Premium

Hang tough my friend, days will come where you're going to be so happy that you're just that ^^^. I've gone through the same road, and as everything else in life, it's got it's pros and cons. Stop concentrating on cons, ...and yes :p, start concentrating on pros. If you don't see any...just create them. As suggested before, invite yourself over to someone's house, call a friend, if nothing else, call a friend :wub: And please, no group hugs :LOL: Come on local FX'ers, help this guy out, don't you see the Infiniti logo in the sky lighting up (Batman reference ;)).

12. OP
    OP
    sgvxcheese

sgvxcheese Member

Southern California
    infiniti fx 35
    wat do u mean call A friend?

13. he means call a friend and invite urself to their thxgiving party... hey ummm i know its a drive but ur welcome at my house for thxgiving... if u like... i think imma go party after tho... so bring a red bull... hahaha ;)