Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

How many HP ill gain?

Discussion in 'QX70 Chat' started by FX06, Dec 30, 2007.

1. hi guys,

Until now iv installed stillen air intake system, MD spacer, Stillen headers, Stillen STB, UR pully and catback from a local shop here. But i really cant feel the power that i was expecting and even when i try racing with other Fx's i barely pass them:frown:.
    So I was thinking of installing a unichip.

I want to know what is the best 1? and around how many HP ill get?
    because in my country i just found a brand called UniChip Q+ and they say ill get from 7-23 HP.

Thanks in advance.

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

TS reflash(?),

3. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

how long ago did you do these mods? you either need to wait for your ECU to learn the mods or restart the learning process (pedal restart method, or battery disconnect)

after those mods id go for a tune if you are done modding...should help squeeze out a few more HP and correct everything

4. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

Pretty much the same Mods as me - I'm pretty happy with them. Good improvements from stock. But the STB and the Pulley isnt really gonna help in HP. Unless you have an underdriven pulley. As for the Chip question - sorry cant help ya there. One way to find out for sure is to get one and then Dyno it or see if the company has Dynos on it- but becareful cuz even dynos can be manipulated :shame: