Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

hood latch recall??

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Interior & Exterior' started by robb<35>, Sep 18, 2007.

1. robb<35>

robb<35> Member

hey guys, i was just doing about 120 in my fx tonight and i seen my hood raise up a bit, i ignored it while i was on the hwy and when i pulled into my driveway i got out to find that the hood was open? i haven opened my hood recently or anything so its really weird that it pop opened, has this happend to any1 in here ..thankss

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. fxlr8

fxlr8 Staff Administrator

Car:
    Other
    Garages:
    nope, never had or heard of any hood latch problems.

3. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

Since you're in Ontario i hope you mean 120 km/h and not 120 mph :eek: lol
    I've never heard of the hood latch coming off by itself before...thats really weird.

4. OP
    OP
    robb<35>

robb<35> Member

lol ya its 120km , ya but im lucky i went straight home, i got out and the hood was disengaged from the latch :err:, and does anybody have a converison from miles to kms?? looking at the odometer i dont kno what exactly 200,300,500 etc etc miles is in km thanks in advance

5. brown_fv

1 miles = 1.609344 kilometers

your FX is listed in miles rather than km?

6. Krayzie

Krayzie AĆ©rospatiale

im not sure what year you are but looking from your picture its an 05 or older...and what package? but im not sure if that matters. I have and 06 loaded and i can change it, heres how...

Setting -> System Setting -> Language/Unit -> Unit -> and change it to Metric

**just read that again and you wanted to know about the odometer...dont think you can do that but i just gave you directions on how to change it on the screen;)

7. brown_fv

There is also a button on the center console that changes the units on the screen when you press it. i cant remember which one it is but i press it sometimes when i look at my fuel economy so i can tell what my MPG is

8. OP
    OP
    robb<35>

robb<35> Member

sweet sounds good, ya i have the sport package everything upgraded but navi, and the car is in miles because i got it from the states and sometimes it confuses the shit outta me when im driving and its an 04

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.