Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

Hoen Fogs & 24 LED's Installed

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Electronics & Lighting' started by brown_fv, Dec 14, 2007.

1. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

Hey guys, just posting up some new pics of my new Hoen Xenonmatch Fogs and my 24 LED DTRLs. i am still waiting for my 6000K bulbs, then i will take some more pics.

Enjoy..PS dont mind the mess...we're still moving in slowly. PPS...dont mind the dirty FX :frown:

Close shot:
    close.jpg

Far:
    far.jpg

LED Close up:
    24LED.jpg

Got a bit creative:
    photoshoped.jpg

Attached Files:

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    I don't know but I don't see the Hoen's matching up that well.

3. OP
    OP
    brown_fv

i agree, they are not a "perfect" or even a "very well" match, but i do like them a lot better than the stock fog lights.
    the color they give out is very similar to when i had the overlays on my fog lights before i took them off. i would recommend them for anyone looking to get rid of their stock fog lights because the white color looks 10 times better, but as for something that matches...an HID kit would be better.

4. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Yes, I agree that it is not a good match but definitely looks better then stock. Glad you are happy with them brown.

5. da mayor

da mayor Member

well its work in progress but i dont see the color matching.

6. Keemo

Keemo Premium Member Premium

Lookin good Brown!!!

I know when I did mine the fogs looked more blue than stock HIDs. Now that I've done the 36LED and 6K HID the fogs look like they are 'stock' HID color.:LOL: Once you get the 6K bulbs you will want to do the HID fogs for sure. That's kinda where I am. But it's good for now.

Also, depending on the camera the shots are taken with, they can look a bit pink or purple due to camera fringing.(I think) But they definately look more 'white' in person.

7. nice... but i like ur garage design much better... hahaha

8. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

Its a much much better match than the stocks - looking good Brown

9. OP
    OP
    brown_fv

Im kinda confused because a little when i came home from the bank i walked out of my garage to take a look at my lights again and they seemed pretty white...they look like a good match with the 4300K stock bulbs, but whenever i take a picture they come out purplish :confused:

10. fxlr8

fxlr8 Staff Administrator

California
    None
    Garages:
    maybe it is the angle, try taking a lower picture more level with the fogs. I dunno

11. Keemo

Keemo Premium Member Premium

I think it might just be the cameras? and the direct bright light?
    I'm gona try to take some in the day and see if it helps any.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2007
  12. Frankiago

Frankiago Evo Troll Premium

IL
    Whoa what the hell? I didn't notice it at first, but 1 of the 3 doors passes all the way through... that's pimp as hell!

Oh and hopefully you can get a pic that shows the true color? Cuz I have the Hoen Xenonmatch and they look nothing like that!

13. OP
    OP
    brown_fv

Ill try to take some pics tomorrow because its snowing right now (getting 15-20cm in the next 24hrs)
    and yea, that garage opens up and theres space to keep another car and it connects to our patio in the back. i told my dad to get an R8 and it can stay there during the winter!! haha i doubt hes gonna do it though :frown:

14. Frankiago

Frankiago Evo Troll Premium

IL
    Hahaha, it was a valiant effort though.