Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

Help: Looking for wheels

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Wheels & Suspension' started by RideOrDie, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Im having a hard time locating some 22" wheels. I was originally going for the NAD-4's mesh wheels but no one seems to have them in stock and can't get them for another couple months.

Any one around the SoCal area know of any shops that have our setup in stock? Or any other mesh or 7 spoke wheel, without selling body parts?

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Finding good quality wheels in stock will be difficult as most are made to order. Best bet wouyld be to just call around after checking them out on websites and see they are in stock.

3. rookie

rookie Premium Member Premium

Did you find anything?

Wheel warehouse in Anaheim has a large selection. 22" mesh is kind of hard to find.

4. OP
    OP
    RideOrDie

RideOrDie Member

Unfortunately, no. I did go to WW first, and the guy tried to sell me some NAD-4's with a +15 offset. Said it'll fit, no problems, no spacers needed, blah blah blah so I left. I've called a few other local shops with no luck on any mesh rims.

I'm also open to spoke style or 7 spoke (your HRE's would've been my choice if $$$ wasn't an option) but still having trouble locating any with the correct offsets.

Sorry to ask, but would you know of any shops. I'm close to where you are located.

5. rookie

9.5" +15 would be really wide.

I got my HRE's from Shoreline Motoring in HB. They don't have a lot of wheels on hand and I spec'd my wheels when I ordered them.

Go thru this site if you have not already done so and pick some wheel styles that you like. We can go from there for offset. http://superbuytires.com/v/Infiniti/FX35/2005/?diameter=22

6. OP
    OP
    RideOrDie

RideOrDie Member

Last edited: Jul 5, 2007
  7. rookie

I dig your style. :)

Here's the Lexanis.
    lexani_onyx_chrm_dg.jpg

One of the FX guys sent me a pm about running the Sevas S10s. Look similar to the iforged wheels. You'd be surprised what the iforged wheels can be ordered for. I believe Dr2K got his 22x10 Classics for around 2500 without tires. Is that over your budget for the wheels? Maybe send him a pm for his contact over at wheelpower and get a quote?

Attached Files:

8. OP
    OP
    RideOrDie

RideOrDie Member

thanks Rookie...

$2500 without tires is just about my limit on my budget. Didn't want to spend a whole huge amount, but this might work. I'll hit up Dr2K.

Thanks.

9. rookie

My memory is getting bad, the more I think about it. It may have been 2900 without tires. I'll ask Status today what pricing they can get some multi-pieced wheels for.

10. OP
    OP
    RideOrDie

RideOrDie Member

hey thanks again Rookie. $2900 for rims is just outta my budget, since the total will run me around $4K.

I may be leaning towards the first rims I posted up, the Venti V56. Although I prefer the open lug look, these remind me of the old school days of running Racing Harts, Volks, SSRs, etc...I hated when I got jacked for my center cap/plate.

11. OP
    OP
    RideOrDie

RideOrDie Member

also, if I went with a 22x9.5, what tire sizes can I fit? I'd like to go wider before I rub. I may install some springs also, so what can I fit?

12. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

Dang someone that remembers the old school rims.;)
    I had me some SSR Super Fins - Yes my center caps got jacked too.

13. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Actually, your memory is really bad Viet :LOL::p, but I guess with all the work you have done on your ride things can get pretty blurry :rofl::LOL:.

The iforged wheels I ordered from wheelpower cost a little under 4k fro the wheels ONLY. I think approx. $3,900.00 and that was right before iforged raised their wheel prices for the upcoming year. RideOrDie, if you are still interested let me know.

14. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

15. OP
    OP
    RideOrDie

RideOrDie Member

sweet...I'll definitely call...

thanks a lot for all your help guys...Dr.2k, Rookie and Psiclne...much thanks.