Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

(Help) Aftermarket Alarm FX wiring system

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Electronics & Lighting' started by Deecarp, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Deecarp

Deecarp Premium Member Premium

Bay Area
    QX60 AWD
    Darryl
    Here is a question for anyone that can lead me in the right direction. I have a compu-star alarm system w/auto start I would like to install. Before I start this process I would like to know if any one has or knows where I can get the wiring schematics for the FX. A diagram would help lead me in the right direction when tapping into the wire system of my FX. I know I could test every lead, but I would like to cut down some time. I still would have to test each line. it just that infiniti seems to ensure that things are never as easy as other vehicles. So any assistance rendered would be greatly appreicated.

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Sorry, can't help you here Dee, but John at the org would probably be the best resource for this. Not for the schematics but for his expertise in possibly doing a lot of after-market alarms.

3. OP
    OP
    Deecarp

Deecarp Premium Member Premium

Bay Area
    QX60 AWD
    Darryl
    Thanks Doc, I've done a couple of alarms but not on an infiniti. The car is a wiring nightmare.