Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] Haters...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by brown_fv, Jul 10, 2007.

1. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

i went for lunch today with a couple buddies and when i came outside my front passenger door was keyed :mad:...first time this has ever happened to me.

its just unbelievable what some people will do, im so pissed off...i was going to get that door painted anyways later this month but it still angers me why some people do this kinda sh*t...man i just had to vent!

i got most of it off with my PC because it wasn't too long or very deep (probably about 7-8 inches long), but the area where it seems where they began the keying is really deep...im thankful i am getting that portion painted anyways.

:frown::frown:

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. gto

gto Track Ready Moderator

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    What is with everyone & their keys these days?

3. Krayzie

Krayzie AĆ©rospatiale

awww, that sucks man. so far ive been lucky that people havent vandalized my FX but the door dings are just as bad. why were you already getting the door painting?

4. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

I, honestly, don't know how I'd react if I caught someone in the act of keying my car :mad: I think it would require at least 5 guys to hold me back

5. HumbertoCALI

HumbertoCALI Premium Member Premium

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
    I feel for you.... Don't you just hate it.....

I am still waiting to get my car back..

6. OP
    OP
    brown_fv

im getting the door panel painted because i had some work done on it that came out fairly crappy. he did some very bad prep work and clear coated over some dirt so they need to strip it down and re-paint it.

yea the door dings sure do suck...they are just as bad in a sense except most of the time door dings are done unintentionally.

yeah my friend was opening the door and saw it. i came over and unleashed a fury of raging words. i bet people probably though i had tourettes syndrome or something.

i hope whoever did it gets what they deserve....karma is a b*tch.

did you pick a colour yet?

7. HumbertoCALI

HumbertoCALI Premium Member Premium

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
    Yeahhh... I will post it when it's done....:wub:

8. Lainezki

Lainezki Member

Santa Monica
    2003 FX 35
    Awwwwwwwwwww, Sorry man!:frown:

9. Deecarp

Deecarp Premium Member Premium

Bay Area
    QX60 AWD
    Darryl
    Sorry to hear that,I know I'd be pissed as well.Dam what is it about the FX people have issues with?

10. Keemo

Keemo Premium Member Premium

It's probably tha fact that they dont have one.:cool:

11. OP
    OP
    brown_fv

that, plus the fact the FX is truly the sickest "suv" around. i used the PC a bit more with some more products, i used meguiars #83,#9,#2, topped off with some NXT generation tech wax...completely gone to the eye! obviously the keying is still there but you cant tell at all so that will keep me happy until the paint in the next few weeks.

im leaving on vacation tomorrow morning so the FX is going to be in the garage for a week...i hope nothing happens to my baby:cool: