Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti crossover owners and enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] G37 at Stillen

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Guest, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

The new 08 G37 will be unveiled at Stillen this Saturday June 9th. I would sure like to see this new coupe in person but not sure if I will be able to make it out. I thought I'd post it up just in case anybody was interested in seeing the G37 for the first time. http://www.stillen.com/g37preview.asp

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. OP
    OP

Guest Guest

Re: G37 at Stillen (BaBaLuwee)

I think I might stop by to check it out.

3. OP
    OP

Guest Guest

Re: G37 at Stillen (BaBaLuwee)

yeah the g37 is a beauty IMO. on g35 driver they had the actual production vehicle next to the current g35 and i think it just blows the old gen model away, its a really beautiful looking vehicle. i cant wait to see it in person.

4. OP
    OP

Guest Guest

I actually do not like the looks of the new
    G37 compared to the older G35 coupe. I think the overall lines of the G35 coupe are smoother then on the new G37. But I do prefer the new G35 sedan much much more then the older models.

5. OP
    OP

Guest Guest

Minus the engine and interior I also like the last gen a little better. The aftermarket can save the front and sides but I really dislike the shape of the rear tail lights.

6. OP
    OP

Guest Guest

I like the prototype but hate the look of it at the NY auto show unveiling. I'm trying to hold my final vote until I actually see this thing.

I also like the sadan better than the coupe so far.

7. OP
    OP

Guest Guest

Maybe I will go by there.

8. OP
    OP

Guest Guest

Attached Files:

9. OP
    OP

Guest Guest

Re: (rookie)

I stopped by on sat and boy was I dissapointed, I was holding out on making any comments until I saw it in person and I have to say, its watered down. It looks like a lexus and infinititi got together and thats what came out. It lost that unique style. Maybe it will look better once a body kit is made for it and with better wheels.

10. OP
    OP

Guest Guest

Re: (f1fx)

Is this considered the sport package? The top of the line model?

As rookie said, it's got a nice engine and interior but it just looks too much like the Altima coupe.............sad.

11. OP
    OP

Guest Guest

12. OP
    OP

Guest Guest

I was at West Covina Nissna picking up some parts and I swear I saw one in the service bay but it was an Altima Coupe.

13. OP
    OP

Guest Guest

14. OP
    OP

Guest Guest

Re: (BaBaLuwee)

Wow this is the first time I've seen Actual pictures of the car. I have to agree with everyone kind of a let down View attachment 117027

15. OP
    OP

Guest Guest

Re: (denverinfiniti)

Kind of has the shape of a tiburon

[​IMG]

0609070832Small.jpg

Attached Files:

16. OP
    OP

Guest Guest

Re: (fxlr8)

I think the tiburon has a better style but needs a bit more refinement.

17. OP
    OP

Guest Guest

Re: (f1fx)

+1

Very Disapointed indeed.

18. BaBaLuwee

BaBaLuwee Member

So. Cal
    2004 FX 35 RWD