Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] fx's in toronto

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by robb<35>, Sep 23, 2007.

1. hey guys just want to know if theres anyone from the t.o whos on this site and owns an fx , i kno one guy does anybody else?, and when are these stickers avalible i want to get two of them

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

I think on this site its just you and me so far. there are a few other members in the GTA on the .org but i've only talked to one of them through PM's. i've been seeing tons of FX's around Toronto lately we should start recruiting members =)

3. OP
    OP
    robb<35>

robb<35> Member

ye i kno for shour and set up some t.o meets haha, but ya theres tons of fx's around the area but few with mods, the most ive seen was a black one with black rims 22inch and another one with mudders on i dont kno why someone would put that on an fx

4. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

yeah ive seen a few with rims...dunno if their engine is modded or not. around my area theres an FX that debadged their number (im guessing its a 35 not 45) with some 22's...at my uni theres a black FX with chromies probably 22's as well.