Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

FX45 Exhuast gallery

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Engine & Drivetrain' started by rookie, Dec 17, 2007.

1. rookie

rookie Premium Member Premium

I would like to do an exhaust gallery.

Y pipes, cat backs, muffler replacements, tip replacements, if you have a thread give me the link to the thread so if can be added to the gallery. Gimmie pics and details. :) Will sticky in both the 35 and 45 sections.

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. HumbertoCALI

HumbertoCALI Premium Member Premium

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
  3. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
  4. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

I cant find the thread for my Nismo.....I know it was on the Org....at least it was. Cant find it now. :err:

5. wasabiz45

wasabiz45 Member

here's mine: UTR Y-pipe, 3" exhaust w/ resonator delete, capped w/ FM 80-series w/ extended tips.
    exhaust1.jpg

Attached Files:

6. Keemo

Keemo Premium Member Premium

Looks nice wasa, any clips?

7. wasabiz45

wasabiz45 Member

i wish... my camera sucks at recording clips.

8. Keemo

9. jc'sfx

jc'sfx Premium Member Premium

Im sure with a little modification, like extend the tips or maybe the mid pipe, it should work. The Nismo was not an exact fit for some whose got the Nismo exhaust here on the scene (TrainerKen and Pscline just to name a few) the tips were extended elsewhere.

10. Keemo

I like the sound it puts out. A low growl and a nice rip.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2008
  11. ya i love the sound of the fast intentions exhaust, it sounds really good but costs $$$

12. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

It will probably fit a RWD, but i think it will be a lot harder to modify for our AWD FXs due to the true dual set up.

their exhausts make very sick gains. if somebody really wants an exhaust they do custom work, maybe an FX35 or 45 (AWD hopefully :p) can go down and they will make a custom exhaust for them, then after that they can just make more for us.

the only criticism i have about their exhausts is the sound. you lose that hollow note that the VQ exhausts have, and that purr. if you compare the nismo exhaust to fast intentions exhaust you will know what i mean. but the nismo makes less power than the FI exhaust. i guess thats the trade off.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2008
  13. iMotionFX45

iMotionFX45 Member

Houston, TX
    Garages:
    I odn't have any pics but i have a Short Vid clip of a weld on magnaflow on my 2003 FX45

YouTube- FX45 Rev

14. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

BTW, is anyone else serious about an FI exhaust? if anyone in the SOCAL area is then please try and set something up for a custom exhaust. im positive itll show gains and sound respectable.

15. OP
    OP
    rookie

rookie Premium Member Premium

Are they looking for a test car or something? I was thinking about their exhaust way back than. Looks nice, a little pricey when done in the polished set up but nice none the less.

16. Dr.2K

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    This is the exhaust I REALLY like for the VQ. Dave put this up a long time ago on the org.

350Z with TopSpeed Pro N1 Exhaust

I really wonder what it would sound like on a VK?!?!

17. Dr.2K

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
  18. Dr.2K

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Bump!