Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] dumb question

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by trainerKEN, Jul 10, 2007.

1. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

Okay... maybe it was already addressed, but I must have missed it... but anyway... since the site is call infinitiscene.com will there be a "G" and "M" sub-forums later? I'm just wondering cuz I know a couple people with G35's and with the new G37 coming out... there'll probably be a splurg of "G" owners...

...just curious

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Krayzie

Krayzie AĆ©rospatiale

forgot where it was but we talked about it. There is already TONS of G35, M and other infiniti forums. We could have a section for other cars? what you think Jeff, Viet?

*EDIT* here it is
    What kind of Infiniti Scene is this? - InfinitiScene.com

3. fxlr8

fxlr8 Staff Administrator

California
    None
    Garages:
    Our domain name does kind of throw you off, but we are dedicating this site mainly to the FX and EX enthusiasts. The reason for this is as krayzie said above (tons of other g-sites).

4. OP
    OP
    trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

that's cool... I'm fine with just FX and EX... I was just wondering cuz my neighbor, who's a "car forum virgin" has a G35 Coupe... and was asking me about my intake (LMS)... and wanted the same one for his car... which, I'm not even sure if LMS makes one for the G... but anyway I was about to suggest him to do a search online perhaps join a forum (or two), and this thought arised...