Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

Donz Wheels Opinon

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Wheels & Suspension' started by robb<35>, Feb 12, 2008.

1. to all the :iS: members i need your opinon on this wheel i might be purchasing, im getting a really good price on this donz wheel, iv'e heard great things about them, the wheel that im getting comes with a 4 1/2 lip with falken tires for $2800 and thats for 22's, here are some pics, let me know what you guys think

donz1.jpg
    donz2.jpg
    black.jpg

im going to be getting it in black obviously

Attached Files:

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

that's so weird, I was going back and forth via email with d2autosport.com about some wheels and this was one of them... they quoted me $2000 shipped (wheels only)... I like the "Bugsy" wheel better (by DONZ) but it doesn't come in 22s

3. gto

gto Track Ready Moderator

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    WoW!
    Seems like we're all in the market. I've been photoshopping a bunch of stuff recently. Unfortunately, all these wheel vendors I've been calling are all screwed up on their sizing info. Right when you find the one that you want, next guy tells you that it cant happen. Soooo frustrating.

4. asherchy

asherchy Premium Member Premium

dave... ill buy your 20s if youre gonna sell...

5. gto

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    Which color treatment were you interested in :rofl:

6. asherchy

anyway you want to sell em.. if theyre black great... if theyre yellow, i can fix it
    just keep me in mind

7. gto

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    Why are you not jumping on the 22 train?

8. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

damn, I didn't know stock 20's were so demanding... I gave mine to Berto... but he's did blacked out my headlight housing and is suppose to do angel eyes on them next month...

9. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

edit: opps, I thought you were talking to me...

Last edited: Feb 12, 2008
  10. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

I think the way to go is to pick a wheel/brand where the company is based in southern Cali. so you can maybe deal with them directly...

11. asherchy

see "are women better at parking" post... i do tend to drive off curbs and bump em when i park... plus all the miles i do for work... they look hott but they arent meant for me

12. sgvxcheese

sgvxcheese Member

Southern California
    infiniti fx 35
    dude fo sho the oem 20's are demanding..im still trying to get my hands on them

13. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

The wheels are pretty nice man. Kenny (Da Mayor) is sponsored by Donz Wheels on his g35 ST sedan. you should talk to him about their wheels.

14. OP
    OP
    robb<35>

robb<35> Member

thanks brown, ye the bugsy wheels are nice but they dont come in 22's i was look at those ones as well, i put up this wheel last night at a rim shop with the tread, and it looks very good, and it wasn't even the black wheel , should've grabbed a pic of it:mad:

15. jc'sfx

jc'sfx Premium Member Premium

Arent those the Donz Genovese? I thought they only came in 20's coz I looked @ those before.

Attached Files:

16. jbaker1121

jbaker1121 Im in touch with humanity iS VIP

Westchester, New York
    09 FX50
    Garages:
    those rims===FTW

they are sexy

17. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

they come in 22x8.5 and 22x10

18. OP
    OP
    robb<35>

robb<35> Member

ya they come in 22's and the guy who im getting them from put the ones that arent black beside my car and it looked amazing, so he gave me a price of $2800 out the door with tires , i'll give him $2500 and for sure he'll take it , i was going to go 22 x 8.5 in the fronts and 22 x 10 in the back since i got awd there might be issues with this set up? anybody know what problems i might get with doing so? screw up the awd system or something

19. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    I have a set of nismo track wheels in 19's with 8.5 front and 9.5 rear with +25 and +30 offset respectively. I have not run into any problems so far but then they are not my daily setup. Try and keep the front and rear diameters the same.

Nismo LMGT4 Track Wheels - InfinitiScene.com

20. OP
    OP
    robb<35>

robb<35> Member

very true, i guess i will stick with the 22x10 all round, and i will be picking up these in a few weeks, dave mind doing a photoshop with these wheels on an fx bud? lol