Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] Communist Fx Crew

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by sgvxcheese, Feb 6, 2008.

1. sgvxcheese

sgvxcheese Member

Southern California
    infiniti fx 35
    YouTube - FXes vs mini off-road

this video is so crazy. Russian FX club seems like they are mad coordinated in europe. THEY EVEN HAVE THEIR OWN THEME SONG!

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

how come we don't have our own theme song?

3. OP
    OP
    sgvxcheese

sgvxcheese Member

Southern California
    infiniti fx 35
    i think because we're too civilized. We're not crazy like the Russians. AND we dont have a formal FX ONLY crew.

4. ya that is true, if all of the members here at :iS:were all in one city that would be a different story, but we have members from all over the place, n.y , l.a , toronto, calgary etc etc, if we all got together and made a video i think we would make that video look like a joke

5. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    That's still pretty cool though to see all those together having a good time in the snow!

6. jbaker1121

jbaker1121 Im in touch with humanity iS VIP

Westchester, New York
    09 FX50
    Garages:
    new york in the house....

we should have a middle-of-the-country- meet......like we should meet in utah or something haah somehwere in the middle

7. i was just thinking that actually, meeting somewhere for like a weekend or some crap, me and brown would come down from t.o if hes up for it haha, longg roadd trip thats for sure

8. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

haha thats too sick. i bet thats how all the socal meets are like. id be up for an annual IS meet!!

9. BIGTURK

BIGTURK Premium Member Premium

We'll convoy :cool:...do you have nav ?...because I don't :p:rofl:.

10. ya i would diffantly be up for it, one day this year we should all have an :iS: gathering, for like a weekend meet, pick a nice destination and we can all stay there for 2-3 days?

11. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

so, I finally got to see the youtube video cuz I've been on my Treo all day, and it doesn't play vids off Youtube... all I can say is... "meh". I, for one, have no desire to drive my FX in such conditions, besides... it's lowered (like many in here), But drive in paved winding roads like going up to Big Bear (Southern Cali. ski area) or the Ortega Highway is more my cup of tea... If any of you LA folks are ever in South Orange County, you gotta drive through through Ortega HWY!!! It's real popular with the motorcyclists... but in the FX it's fun as hell too!!!

here's a 3-D map

[​IMG]

12. OP
    OP
    sgvxcheese

sgvxcheese Member

Southern California
    infiniti fx 35
    hmmm sounds like an adventure! i hear theres a canyon road going to rowland heights thats HAUNTED! HOW FUN WOULD THAT BE!? WE can park our fx's in a circle and tell spooky stories

13. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

I think the Z/G guys had a cruise on Ortega not too long ago-

14. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

Turnbull canyon? Theres a house on top - but it aint haunted.:err:

15. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

I'm one of those Chinese that's totally superstitious... I stay away from anywhere that might be haunted

16. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

But you have a FX45......:eek:

17. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

I know, 35 would've been better in a way cuz 3+5=8 But, I don't wanna even get into that... I'm VERY superstitious btw, a string of bad luck has happened ever since I bought the FX, but I choose NOT to believe it's the car.

18. OP
    OP
    sgvxcheese

sgvxcheese Member

Southern California
    infiniti fx 35
    well u have a v8 at least its not ALL bad luck.

19. lol you guys are jokers, thats a nice map though, sometime this year we should all plan a meet some where in the states and go there for a weekend or something, if people are down for it , i think it would be pretty intresting :rofl:

20. Off Road?

Oh man, the only off roading I have the guts for is at the Mt. High parking lot in Wrightwood. :mad::mad: