Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

Cd Audio Playback Problems! Fx35 03-07

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Electronics & Lighting' started by muchilus, Oct 19, 2007.

1. does anyone on this forums experience problems with the fade out /in with you are playing CD on your radio? the fade change when you brake or accelerate the vehicle.> no matter witch CD number is or disc type, original and copied.

Any suggestion.
    :err:

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Frankiago

Frankiago Evo Troll Premium

IL
    Moved from FX Suspension & Wheels forum...

3. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

On my FX theres an "Speed/Volume" option or something like that - so the faster you go the higher the volume it is - its supposed to commensate for the road noise or something. Try playing with that option to see if it fixes it

4. Frankiago

Frankiago Evo Troll Premium

IL
    You know what, now that you mention it... this sounds a LOT like the problem my roommate experienced in his G. He switched to AM/FM thinking his speakers might be screwed, but it worked perfectly. The next day, he could not replicate the problem.

I chalk it up as Nissan's horrible way of trying to bring the speed-sensitive volume control to their cars. I know that system works flawlessly in Pontiacs, and I can't stand it. I think you should be able to adjust the volume yourself for the conditions. If you have the windows down you're going to have the volume up. Windows up, volume down. What happens when you have the windows up and you speed up? It'll just get unnecessarily loud! (Just speaking from experience riding in my buddy's Grand Am).

5. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

Hey Cube - Im pretty sure you can turn it off. And you can adjust the sensitivity on it.

6. Keemo

Keemo Premium Member Premium

I dont actually mind that feature. And even on max sesitivity I dont find it that drastic of a change. I guess with coming from a '91 Exploder and with all the new features the FX has, maybe it's the novelty as well but it's nice to be so lazy that I dont even want to turn the nob when I slow down.

7. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

i just turn off the speed sensitive volume feature. most of the time the volume is set pretty high so it doesn't make a difference when im going fast. i do sometimes turn my music down especially at night so i can hear the wonderful sounds our FX's make :wub:

8. Deecarp

Deecarp Premium Member Premium

Bay Area
    QX60 AWD
    Darryl
    The FX Bose/sound system is designed with the SSV to do exactly what some of you are saying. It compensates for loud road noise. and the feature can be turn off, low med, or high. Scroll through your audio menu button on the right side of the unit and you should be Able to adjust it.

9. the problem just happening on cd player mode, if i use with mp3 player doesn't happen, if you playing cd''s even with the option svv option off keep doing it! and you feel one side of the speakers turn off when you brake or acelerate..

it's a some malfuntion of the unit.

10. jbaker1121

jbaker1121 Im in touch with humanity iS VIP

Westchester, New York
    09 FX50
    Garages:
    loose wires? haha

11. turbocad6

turbocad6 iS VIP iS VIP

brooklyn, ny
    Garages:
    there have been known problems with our radios & the CD playback loosing one side of the speakers, only happens when playing cd's... I'm guessing that is what's happening to yours. the only solution is to replace the radio, it is covered under warranty if yours is still withing the warranty coverage

12. BTLFED

BTLFED Member

Woodstock GA
    2006 FX35 AWD
    You are correct. We exchange headunits all the time on G's and FX's for various problems. That is one of them. If your vehicle isn't still under warranty, then you have a real problem.

FYI-The headunits aren't made by Nissan or Bose which is why there are so many problems with them haha

13. my vehicle is out of warranty, so i'm fuck up! and experience friend with those units he try to fix it, in fact, he did but after one week , the problem repeat again.

what i going to do is to sell this god damm suv. i'm tired of changing parts.