Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

Car and Driver First Drive: EX35

Discussion in 'QX50 Chat' started by gto, Dec 4, 2007.

1. gto

gto Track Ready Moderator

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. aiya

aiya First Genner iS VIP

NYC
    Garages:
    There's a pretty in depth review of an EX Journey Edition in this months (April '08) Car and Driver. They speak quite well of it. =)

3. Keemo

Keemo Premium Member Premium

At first I was'nt too sure about these things when they first came out but I've seen more and more driving around town and now I don't mind the look of them. Still a bit small but I think they're pretty sharp looking cruzing around the city.

4. BaBaLuwee

BaBaLuwee Member

So. Cal
    2004 FX 35 RWD
    I've yet to see one on the road but I keep seeing the commercials on tv and I'm starting to really like the look. A friend of mine went looking at them last week and said he liked the EX but it was just too small of cargo space for what he was looking for. He also said that after looking at the EX interior he notice how much the FX interior needed an upgrade.