Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

Can anyone install angel eyes??

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Electronics & Lighting' started by imballin2day, Aug 6, 2007.

1. imballin2day

imballin2day Member

LA
    I've looked everywhere with no luck. No one can install them. I really fell in love with the look when I saw an FX at night with angel eyes. I was wondering if anyone can install them? I could ship headlights to you or anything. I'll pay for any labor or whatever. Please respond if you are able to install these. Thanks

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
  3. OP
    OP
    imballin2day

imballin2day Member

LA
    Thanks for the reply. I talked to this seller yesterday. Not only for me but for a group buy. He wants $129 for the kit and $150 to install it. So $279 installed. Is that the going rate for these installed?

4. rookie

rookie Premium Member Premium

Beware of that guy. There have been some nightmare stories on g35driver using his service.

5. OP
    OP
    imballin2day

imballin2day Member

LA
    Really? He was my last hope.:mad:

6. rookie

rookie Premium Member Premium

7. gto

gto Track Ready Moderator

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    Rook, Am I the last pair?:wub:

8. OP
    OP
    imballin2day

imballin2day Member

LA
  9. HumbertoCALI

HumbertoCALI Premium Member Premium

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
    If you are not brave enough to try this mod on your own, I will be more than happy to take any spare head lights of your hands.

I am thinking of upgrading my Angel Eye head lights and if you like we can do it together..It would be a great learning experience for you.

The headlights I have are a bit to scratched up for my taste and if I run into any problems I know that I might be able to bug Randy and get the right anwsers I need to get this mod done again.

10. OP
    OP
    imballin2day

imballin2day Member

LA
    I don't have any spare headlights currently. I was going to buy an extra pair if I found someone who can do the install. Theres nothing I would like more than to learn how to do this mod. So if you are planning to do it let me know because I think I can also get some headlights.

11. OP
    OP
    imballin2day

imballin2day Member

LA
    You were right. Someone bought headlights from him from the org and screwed him over completely. Now they won't refund or reinstall. Thanks for the advice Viet.

12. Deecarp

Deecarp Premium Member Premium

Bay Area
    QX60 AWD
    Darryl
    If you have any patients at all and look up Jeffs write up on the headlight install, bumper removal. it will be a breeze. I just re-did some lights I got from Krayzie and painted my stock lights FXer

quick fix before BB was shipped out I couldn't wait. I know I'll have to do them right when I'm in a new home. Bay A-R-E-A!
    FXlightinstallpics003.jpg
    FXlightinstallpics001.jpg
    My stock lights painted
    FXlightinstallpics004.jpg
    FXlightinstallpics005.jpg

Last edited: Aug 18, 2007