Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

Calling on Bay Area / North Cal FX's want to...Meet up somewhere?

Discussion in 'Pacific' started by Deecarp, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Deecarp

Deecarp Premium Member Premium

Bay Area
    QX60 AWD
    Darryl
    Bay Area! North Cal! I know So Cal is having their big bash BBQ next weekend and I know it may be to far for a lot of folks. I would like to go to that, but I know it's a journey for me. But, does anyone want to meet soon in our arena of North Cal? I see FX's from time to time and I wave or flash my lights to say wzup and folks just go about their way, or talk on there cell. Hell I'm from NY, I still try to say wzup to fellow FX Drivers. Anyway would anybody like to meet up anytime soon? it would be Good to get out and do something. Holla if you hear me....

Last edited: Oct 14, 2007

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. fxlr8

fxlr8 Staff Administrator

California
    None
    Garages:
    I am pretty close to nor-cal, not sure how many of us are on here.. Maybe a nor-cal so-cal thing in the central area???

Infiniti Scene's first annual Central Coast meet????

3. OP
    OP
    Deecarp

Bay Area
    QX60 AWD
    Darryl
    Hey Jeff, good to hear something, I'm sure there are a few more folks here. I want to make the trip south to the BBQ but just for the day on a 6 hour ride might not be in my best interest. but a couple of hours is good with me. if you no of any good spots put it out there I'll show. I thought more folks would have came out to the HIN in pleasanton but none that I know of showed. so lets plan something I'm in

4. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    There seems to be some nocal fxr's on the org and i know there has not been a Cal meet on the org since most of us here joined the scene. So you may want to post something on the org to see if there is interest there.

5. fxlr8

fxlr8 Staff Administrator

California
    None
    Garages:
    G.L. I have been trying to get a norcal meet together for over a year and no luck... Best bet would be to head to a Cal Speedway meet.....those are fun.

6. Dr.2K

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    There is one coming up on the 27th :biggrin:.

Drag meet at Cal Speedway - Oct.27, 2007 & Mar. 8, 2008 - InfinitiScene.com

7. OP
    OP
    Deecarp

Bay Area
    QX60 AWD
    Darryl
    where is the Cal raceway?

8. Dr.2K

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Fontana. Quite a drive for you Dee, but you can always make a weekend of it.

9. HumbertoCALI

HumbertoCALI Premium Member Premium

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
    I proposed this a while back. Yet, there was not allot of a response to merit a get together..

Inagural Infiniti Scene Meet 2007 - InfinitiScene.com

10. OP
    OP
    Deecarp

Bay Area
    QX60 AWD
    Darryl
    How far is Fontana? I'm willing but I really need to know if this is a go! so I can take off from work... other than that in case of emergencies, things I can't really discuss, I'll need a 3 hour response time for work... So if folks are gonna make this happen I'm in with out questions.

11. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

I honestly dont think you'll make it in 3hrs if they called you in to work. Fontana is in So Cal......would love for you to make it though. The more the merrier!

12. OP
    OP
    Deecarp

Bay Area
    QX60 AWD
    Darryl
    Will, I'd like to come, if I know we are going to make it a reality than I'll put in for some time off. if not then I'll have to make the next planned event as long as I know in advance.

13. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

Looks like theres 5 guys on the list right now and Rookie is gonna come by and kick it with us. I think Ken is supposed to stop by after work also.

14. Dr.2K

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    I'm there 100% right now (unless some unforeseen emergency comes up)and I'm even getting a room for the night near there so i don't have to haul ass there so early in the morning. Dee, if your coming down breakfast on me :). But i would really hate it if you came all this way and was called back to work.

15. OP
    OP
    Deecarp

Bay Area
    QX60 AWD
    Darryl
    So it looks like the 27th is a go so it looks like, I'll be en-route. Sounds like a plan to me Doc. as long as there are no natural disasters, or other emergencies I'll be good, I hope.

16. Dr.2K

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    If you are coming Dee, when do you expect to arrive? Sat morning? Friday night? Are you planning on running the fx on the track?

17. OP
    OP
    Deecarp

Bay Area
    QX60 AWD
    Darryl
    If all goes as planned I'm just coming to hang out and watch the runs, and i'll becoming saturday morning. I've got a long drive so I don't want to go up the track, I'll probably try on another outing. but who knows....I'll firm it all up in a day or two.

18. Dr.2K

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    The reason is that in order to run you have to register between 7-9am and line starts alot earlier and a max of 400 cars will only be allowed to run. We usually get there about 6:30 and we are usually towards the end.

19. Bump... Any events coming up

20. Events?

I'd like to find if there's any meet-ups too!