Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] Cali fires!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ShadyJC, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Dr2K, are you ok? I think I remember you are in the Santa Clarita area?

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

Hope everyone is safe and doing well...

3. fxlr8

fxlr8 Staff Administrator

California
    None
    Garages:
    I was looking at my old neighborhood in San Diego on www.kfmb.com and it looks like it has been evacuated. Wish I could head over since most of my family members live in SD. ​

4. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

A grip load of SD folks have been evac'd. Most of them are up here in the OC area. I've been staying with my sister in Irvine and theres ashes everywhere - I left my sunroof cracked open last night and man ashes all inside the car. Today it hit 92* crazy hot and smokey.

Doc? Hello? You there?

5. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Hey guys thanks for your concerns but we are fine here. We saw the fire blazes from out backyard on Sunday and Monday but they were not in our immediate vicinity. No evacuations here but it was very smokey and hot.

Jeff, is your family ok in SD?

6. fxlr8

fxlr8 Staff Administrator

California
    None
    Garages:
    So far they are fine but ready for evacuation. These fires are crazy.

7. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Yup! Just when they put out one another 2 appears somewhere else.

8. Deecarp

Deecarp Premium Member Premium

Bay Area
    QX60 AWD
    Darryl
    Well fellas I hope everyone is ok. Jeff, Doc, I hope your families stay safe and out of harms way. It looks like I'm on Standby as well for the weekend b/c of the fires so, I'll be taking one day at atime. eveyone be safe out there.

9. Tkrtape3

Tkrtape3 Member

Fires

I hope all you Cali guys are safe and hope all is well for your families,I have
    4 of my best friends out there and it sounds tough.I went to SDSU and I go back
    once a year to visit, CA is a special place to me.It sucks to see so much loss.

I will say C.A has always bounced back after every destructive event.

Tkr

10. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

okay, the super duper water dropping plane from Canada just now arrived First of all... why can't California get one of these??? Why must we have to barrow from the Canadians everytime??? Why da hell it took so freakin' long for it to get here? And it's NOT even going to make any runs today, cuz it's too late... the sun's going down

11. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

I saw a council member guy (from OC) on tv last night asking wheres FEMA and Red Cross - saying that theres others places on fire other than Malibu.......First thing I thought was "They're goin where they can get More Coverage & Irvine aint the first on the list"