Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti crossover owners and enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] BOUGHT A DAILY NOW NEED A NEW DAILY

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by illestFX35, Aug 12, 2017 at 12:24 PM.

Which car would you drive as a daily?

1. W211 E63

2. E60 M5 6MT

3. Other (What car?)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. illestFX35

illestFX35 Member

Los Angeles/Glendale
    2010 FX35 RWD
    Guys I bought my 2010 FX35 brand new and I've racked up 115k miles and its time to retire her from being my amazing daily driver. Now it's time to keep the fresh exterior clean for show. So time to pick up a new daily. Currently looking at two cars, W211 E63 AMG and E60 M5 V10 6mt. Both go for about 20k and have an exhaust note from heaven. Benz has the infamous M156 6.2 V8 with a 7speed auto. M5 has the S85 V10 with a 6mt NOT THE SMG (hate that transmission). Personally like the ride of the E63 as a daily, but loved how the M5 took corners. Power wise both strong N/A motors more than enough for a daily. Looking for the more reliable car. Drove both when they were brand new and loved them ever since. Please vote!!! Open to other options let me know!

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Pinstripe

Pinstripe Member

Canada
    2013 FX37
    Let's be honest, German high performance cars are the anti-reliable. Best place to get more reliable information about them would be their respective forums. On a personal note, the exhaust sound on that 6.2 is grin inducing!

illestFX35 likes this.
  3. myron02

myron02 Member

Canada
    2007 fx35
    I love both cars, and I think the e60 manual is rare and would be more cool to drive, but reliability wise, I think the e63 would be more reliable.

illestFX35 likes this.