Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

Bluetooth Problems?

Discussion in 'QX50 Chat' started by theeggman, Feb 22, 2008.

1. theeggman

theeggman Member

Hi everyone. I am new to the forum and am hoping someone out there can help me. I picked up my EX last week and absolutely love it. However, I am having a problem with the bluetooth feature. I have a Verizon phone. I can "marry" the phone to the car but when I turn off the car, the next time I start the car up the bluetooth system does not find my phone. I have to get out the phone, turn the bluetooth feature off and then on again, and then set both the car and the phone to search for each other. I never had this problem with my Acura TL. Whenever I started the Acura, the bluetooth system would immediately pick up the phone. I don't believe this is a phone issue because I have tried other phones (different models) with the bluetooth system and get the same disconnect results.

Has anyone else had this problem or can anyone propose a solution?

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. asherchy

asherchy Premium Member Premium

i have no idea about bluetooth... i just wanted to welcome the first EX owner (at least that ive noticed)

3. OP
    OP
    theeggman

theeggman Member

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome. I truly love the car. I got it in blue slate with black interior and the wood finish and it just screams luxury. Just wish I could get this bluetooth problem fixed.

4. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Welcome to the board!

There may be a couple of issues to look into and these are generally true for most BT featured automobiles. First, is your particular phone listed as a supported model by infiniti...you may want to check this out with infiniti. Due to manufacturers using different BT systems some phones act and respond differently to each system. Second, does your phone have a feature BT feature that you have 'authorize' to connect? if it does you should set it to 'autoconnect'. 3) Have you tried experimenting with a different model phone with the EX to see if its the phone or the system?

Try some experimentation and see if you can pin point the problem. First generation cars can be very finicky and there are bound to be more issues as more and more people start driving this new model. The 'early adopters' are always the guinea pigs! =)