Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

Best quality and looking interior floor mats

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Interior & Exterior' started by dragonh, Feb 25, 2013.

1. dragonh

dragonh Member

Taiwan
    2005 FX35 AWD
    Garages:
    Hi everyone, Need any suggestions on what are the best quality and looking floor mats for our FX..Have had 3 pairs of the carpeted OEM floor mats and they don't last long especially the drivers side, the logo is coming off again and there are 2 huge foor imprints due to wear and tear even though I don't drive that often..Thinking about some rubber ones this time around. Heard about weathertech, Huskies and even the rubber ones from Infiniti..What do u guys recommend?

Thanx all!

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. BYRONVI

BYRONVI Member

Calgary, AB
    Garages:
    I can only speak from my experience, but the OEM mats are bulletproof. The set in mine have been there for near a decade and have stood up to everything. I have heard great things about the Weathertech ones as well, but I know from real world trials that the OEM stand up and fit well. Just a thought, hope it helps!

3. MTN FX

MTN FX Mountain Man Premium

Big Bear City,Ca.
    2004 FX35 AWD
    John Green
    Garages:
    I have the Weather Techs and like them allot. The only real issue I have with them is the front passenger side shifting around
    weathertech-1.jpg
    weathertech.jpg

Attached Files:

4. pmanliu

pmanliu iS VIP iS VIP

NYC
    2017 WRX
    Garages:
    +1 on the weather techs. One of the best accessories available.

sent via tapatalk

5. jcasanova

jcasanova Premium Member Premium

Houston,Tx
    2007 Infiniti FX35 AWD
    Garages:
    +2 on weather tech mats I love mine!

Sent from my HTC 2

6. Viperi

Viperi Premium Member Premium

Toronto, Canada
    2008 fx35 AWD
    Garages:
    Me also. My passenger and my rear driver one moves around. kinda gay but it does it's job. i put some valcro on the bottom and it helped.

7. +1 on the OEM's, very rugged. Weathertechs had a funny schmell.

what goes on up there in Canada,, "gay" floormats?! You guys are livin I tell ya!

Ill give him a break on the "valcro"....Canadian accent and all...lmao

8. meme405

meme405 Premium Member Premium

Vancouver, BC
    2008 FX35
    Garages:
    Thats pretty smart. Im going to do that to mine...

9. BYRONVI

BYRONVI Member

Calgary, AB
    Garages:
    ///8601[/ATTACH]Forgot I had a picture of my OEM set from putting my Garage together. Ignore the dirt, it is winter here. You can see how well the Tan blends with the Wheat interior.

10. BYRONVI

BYRONVI Member

Calgary, AB
    Garages:
    ///8624[/ATTACH]///8625[/ATTACH]///8626[/ATTACH]Some (very dirty) shots of the interior mats. Hope this gives an idea.

11. wlvrn97

wlvrn97 Member

So Cal
    Damien
    Anyone know where you can get the 1st Gen mats with the Infiniti logo on them? The OEM mats I have are plain black w/ no logo and would really like the ones with
    the logos I see on newer models. Thx all.

12. payyourtoll

payyourtoll Member

Tampa
    Rob
    Garages:
    I had the weathertechs, best protection but they shift around, drove me nuts. Perhaps the velcro fix mentioned would help. I found the all weather mats used and they are sweet. thick, solid and good looking. my 2c

13. WwHall

WwHall Member

Cocomats- Heavy duty!

14. Tone

Tone Member

Bronx, NY
    Tone
    Garages:
    I installed the weathertech mat in the trunk and I love it. Perfect fit. Well worth it in my opinion.

15. Chedman13

Chedman13 iS VIP iS VIP

Illinois
    2014 Mercedes-Benz GL63 4Matic
    Garages:
    My personal opinion, for the Infiniti they are 3D MAXpider. They have a velcro like back and don't move at all. The quality is thicker and better than WeatherTech. I just hate the logo.

That being said, I like the WeatherTech for my Mercedes (actually OEM Mercedes Benz that is made by WeatherTech, only difference is that it has MB emblem) and OEM Volkswagen Rubber Mats (not made by WeatherTech) for my Routan. Each car application is different and different needs - so 3D MAXpider is not always the best.

http://www.amazon.com/3D-MAXpider-Complete-All-Weather-Infiniti/dp/B006YBCZB6

http://www.autoaccessoriesgarage.co...D-Maxpider-Kagu-Floor-Liners/_Item/_556101060

71Y-mGwToHL._SL1500_.jpg

Attached Files:

16. myron02

myron02 Member

Canada
    2007 fx35
    ^ are those deeper than weathertech? If that makes any sense haha

I like those they look

17. wlvrn97

wlvrn97 Member

So Cal
    Damien
    Those are actually pretty nice....kinda expensive tho. Sure you could remove the logo if u wanted to.

18. Flexin7

Flexin7 Member

Weathertech digitial FTW!
    Have them in all my cars

19. onthemove

onthemove Member

Earth
    fx35
    Pat
    I searched the site and found lots of discussion in the past about floor mats. I'm gonna sell my Infiniti rubber mats & replace with black mats. Weathertech and 3dmaxpider both look great. While searching I came across these www.scotabc.com. I can't make up my mind as to whether they're overwhelming or not. Also, the price is really low for something like this. Found some really nice custom jobs similar to these but a little more plush but only for a Bacon, I mean Macon. Anyone out there have these scotabc mats?
    upload_2017-11-3_1-24-59.jpeg upload_2017-11-3_1-25-19.jpeg

DatMan likes this.
  20. onthemove

onthemove Member

Earth
    fx35
    Pat
    Guess I'll find out. Just bought'em.

Leeohfx35 likes this.