Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

Asanti AF115 22s

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Wheels & Suspension' started by trainerKEN, Feb 18, 2008.

1. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

...so, occasionally I go through Craig's List to look for deals, and came across this guy that lives (literally) about a mile from me... Here's the story, they (supposedly) came off an Audi A8... they are Asanti AF115 22x9 (1.5" lip) and 22x10 (2.5" lip) I don't know if the adapters would push them out too far... but I was wondering if Dave can work a little magic with photoshop to see if they even look good... Tomorrow the guy's gonna let me take one of the fronts and one of the rear wheels to a wheel/tire shop (I know the owner) to see if this will work...
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Here are some sample pics of this wheel on other cars... but the lips on these wheels are NOT as deep as the ones in the pictures below...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 18, 2008

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. turbocad6

turbocad6 iS VIP iS VIP

brooklyn, ny
    Garages:
    assanti's are one of my favorite wheels... didn't think they make a fitment for fx, big $$ but awesome build & finish, strong too.. good wheels

3. OP
    OP
    trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

that's why, even though it's a long shot... I'm really hoping they will some how fit with the adapters... but being already 10" wide (in the back)... the adapters will also act as spacers so... :wub: we'll see

4. turbocad6

turbocad6 iS VIP iS VIP

brooklyn, ny
    Garages:
    if it bolts up you could always break out the sawzall:LOL:

be cool if they fit though...

5. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

they look pretty nice but the lip in the front is kinda small

6. gto

gto Track Ready Moderator

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    Agree on the front lip, but nice wheels

7. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

I'm not feeling them - but as long as you like them Ken thats all that counts.:biggrin:

8. OP
    OP
    trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

the more I think about them... the more I don't think they're gonna fit anyway... I'll just keep looking... I have a couple other wheels in mind (new, but not as expensive)