Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

Anyone ever used this?

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Interior & Exterior' started by Psiclne, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

http://www.wheelwax.com/

I saw it in a Magazine this morning while I was waiting at West Covina Nissan.
    What do you guys use on your wheels??? I just dont like when the lip gets all dirty and crappy looking. Im interested to see if this stuff works? I might just pick some up and see.........Other recommendations are welcomed

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Heard really good things about them. Have been meaning to try but just have not gotten to it. Coincidentally, I just picked up a set of polisher's(forgot the name) when I was at the LA auto show with Dave and Humberto. Bert has used this and it is really amazing from what I saw in the demo. Will be using it soon as see how good it works on my chrome wheel lips.

3. OP
    OP
    Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

4. HumbertoCALI

HumbertoCALI Premium Member Premium

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:

I used it on my Exhaust and Rims on Thursday.. man it looks real clean..

Double Post...
    Picture013-1.jpg
    Picture011-1.jpg

5. mtbfx

mtbfx Member

monterey park
    Garages:
    those who have clearcoat wheels can use klasse and/or sealant or similar paint protectants to keep them shiny and less sticky to dust.

let me stressed out what humberto mentioned, clean your exhaust tips. i keep mine clean with the same klasse product.

i have a tissue box in the back mainly to wipe the tips and keep them clean. i see many clean fx and "blackened" tips.

6. turbocad6

turbocad6 iS VIP iS VIP

brooklyn, ny
    Garages:
    ha, that's funny, cause for all the custom stuff I've done to my fx, would you believe I never cleaned my tips:LOL: yeap, there as black as the day I got it... I think subconciously I don't want to clean them cause if I don't like what I see, then I'll be ripping my exhaust out next week :)

now mind you, I have detailed the fx, polished & waxed & all, but never touched the tips...

I will replace the exhaust when I get to it... maybe I should clean my tips:wub:

7. Krayzie

Krayzie AĆ©rospatiale

haha, clean the tips...im sure you will be surprised. use some metal polish and they will shine =)

lol, that sort of rhymes...and again:LOL: im on a roll;)

8. mtbfx

mtbfx Member

monterey park
    Garages:
    here's the pic that got me "clean tipped" all the time:

fx35shinebutt.jpg

my first klasse aio and 2 layers of glaze about 4 years ago, then a friend asked "what about your exhaust?" that was the last time they were dirty.

9. turbocad6

turbocad6 iS VIP iS VIP

brooklyn, ny
    Garages:
    I think I'm going to clean & polish them this weekend:p

10. 1BadFX

1BadFX Member

i've always used regular car wax on my painted wheels. i always have leftover wax after switching brands. i use the old wax on my wheels. it never seems to last very long, but it does make em easier to wash. .02