Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

ANGEL EYES east coast question

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Electronics & Lighting' started by jbaker1121, Feb 7, 2008.

1. jbaker1121

jbaker1121 Im in touch with humanity iS VIP

Westchester, New York
    09 FX50
    Garages:
    hey guys!
    i was wondering if any of you knew the lightwerkz.net company wlel enough to tell me if their angel eyes kit for ouyr car is worthwhile:
    http://lightwerkz.net/prod_infiniti.htm (second item down)

i know there have been alot of problems (searched the scene and org), but i just wanted to see if it was worth purchasing the kit from this company.....

any help is appreciated :)

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

i have heard of them on different forums and they do some good work. do they do the installation or do they just ship the parts for FX angel eyes?

3. OP
    OP
    jbaker1121

Westchester, New York
    09 FX50
    Garages:
    they do both, and they are in new jersey so its not that far from me, but i think i might just order the kit and have my guy in town do it so that i dont need to drive all the way to jersey if there is an issue, you know?

i think the angel eyes look sick, even tohugh they have so many problems haha.

they will look cool with my day-time running fog lights (i have independent fog ligth control now, pix will up l8r this week)

:LOL:

4. HumbertoCALI

HumbertoCALI Premium Member Premium

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
    Just make sure that the Halo's are the correct size. Too many people trying to come out with kits that don't especially fit the ourter turn signal light.

Too small or too big.. It's a bitch to try to get them to fit right on the head light.

Just be care full.. Too bad your are not on the west coast or I could help you out.

Good luck

5. OP
    OP
    jbaker1121

Westchester, New York
    09 FX50
    Garages:

6. Frankiago

Frankiago Evo Troll Premium

IL
    That's what USPS, UPS and FedEx are for :)

I sent mine to a guy in North Dakota who's done Z headlights for a few years. I'm satisfied with the work, but that's the most I can say. It's not the best job by far, I asked for glossy black and I get more of a satin black, I asked that the angel eye wires to be on the bottom so that the ring ends and starts at the bottom and I get it instead at the 7-8 o'clock position... it seems like he just didn't listen :frown:

7. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

berto would've done it right...

8. OP
    OP
    jbaker1121

Westchester, New York
    09 FX50
    Garages:
    humberto just come to newyork so you can do it for me!!!:rolleyes: haha

9. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

Damn that sucks...i guess thats the risk you take. probably why i'll never get around to getting my headlights done.

10. OP
    OP
    jbaker1121

Westchester, New York
    09 FX50
    Garages:
    yeah i'm not completely sur eif i want to do it yet...untill i get a spare set of headlights (just in case). anybody know how much those run for?

11. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

alll I know is... Humberto did my black housing and it looks awesome!!! It's subtle but yet enough to make a difference... I know other FXers drive by and are like... "...whoa..." I know what they're thinking... "...what's different about his FX"

I can't wait til Humberto does the angel eyes next month...

for those of you that need some visual... here's MAZZZUR's... of course he's got HIDs on ALL the lights...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. OP
    OP
    jbaker1121

Westchester, New York
    09 FX50
    Garages:
    my main headlights are the real Xenon from dealership, but my other ones i replaced with HIDs.

when you take the orange insert out does that make your turn signal white? or is it still orange?

the angel eyes look freakin awesome i wish i could have somebody who i can REALLY trust do them

13. asherchy

asherchy Premium Member Premium

when you take the orange insert out youre left with a big hole.. you have to get someone to make you the clear corner and then you can put in whatever color bulb you want... i went with clear to match the blinker and put a black tint tape over it to match the painted housing

14. OP
    OP
    jbaker1121

Westchester, New York
    09 FX50
    Garages:
    ooooooo i see. idk haha. i don't even think im going to do that...i think it looks fine with the orange hehe i just want the damn angel eyes!

15. Deecarp

Deecarp Premium Member Premium

Bay Area
    QX60 AWD
    Darryl
    Jbaker, the AE always look good just make sure you get a good set. i preferr the newer version of AE w/the plastic covering (like what Doc has on his rig). By the way I was just on sounddomain and I added you to my friends list if that is cool with you...

16. turbocad6

turbocad6 iS VIP iS VIP

brooklyn, ny
    Garages:
    if you get all your stuff togeather I'd do them for you:rolleyes:

17. OP
    OP
    jbaker1121

Westchester, New York
    09 FX50
    Garages:
    really? how much you gonna charge me? haha

because ill come down there :LOL::LOL:

its only 30 minutes away

18. OP
    OP
    jbaker1121

Westchester, New York
    09 FX50
    Garages:
    sounddomain?

i dont have a sounddomain......lol

i have a cardomain though

*edit*

you meant cardomain...i added you :p

Last edited: Feb 11, 2008
  19. Deecarp

Deecarp Premium Member Premium

Bay Area
    QX60 AWD
    Darryl
    actually sounddomain and cardomain are the same for what ever reason they logon with the same ID, different site names but are the same, go figure... check this out
    http://www.sounddomain.com/id/deecarp1 it will link nto cardomain... from what I can tell

20. OP
    OP
    jbaker1121

Westchester, New York
    09 FX50
    Garages:

oooh sweet.

i dont deserve one thought cuz my sound is stock haha