Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

QX50 08+ Aerodynamic Body Kit Available

Discussion in 'QX50 Exterior' started by da mayor, Nov 30, 2007.

1. da mayor

da mayor Member

I was just reading through the specs for the EX35 and they have an aerodynamic kit body color matched for $2250 from the factory. I didn't receive any photos yet but will keep you posted.

After the first allocation most the EX35's will probably have Roof Rails (except base models)

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. rookie

rookie Premium Member Premium

I think this is the aero
    2048977801_8570ca5116_b.jpg
    2049763896_cd5399867e_b.jpg
    2049763202_297a047d38_b.jpg
    2027617543_1567a2e64b_o.jpg

3. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Man, that is one bland kit and after seeing the EX in person at the auto show I like it even less.

4. Mongolian

Mongolian Premium Member Premium

I think it's subtle and quite nice. Adds a little bit of personalization.

It retains the luxury feel and does not scream rice.

5. Frankiago

Frankiago Evo Troll Premium

IL
    The rear might not SCREAM rice, but it sure as heck yells it. The front is fine and the sideskirts are extremely bland/subtle, whatever you wanna call it. The rear is just yuck.

Remember that FX wearing a skirt we seen before from that body kit? That's what this reminds me of.

6. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

not feeling the aero kit at all...the skirts look decent, but im not liking the front or rear at all...

7. fxlr8

fxlr8 Staff Administrator

California
    None
    Garages:
    I think the kit would look all right if it was molded on and the ex was dropped.

8. OP
    OP
    da mayor

da mayor Member

they didnt have the kit on when it came to the auto show over here in october. i guess they finally got it installed

9. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

how many you got excited when you saw the title of this thread thinking it was a kit for the FX?

10. OP
    OP
    da mayor

da mayor Member

sorry didn't mean to burst your bubble. :wub:

11. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

nah, you didn't... we're just a bunch of mod junkies here, we get excited easily :rofl:

hey, when you have a chance I got something I gotta ask you, please check your PM in a couple minutes...

12. Ive actually seen the 2010 Kit at the dealer on a black EX35 with tint on FX 20" wheels and it looked rad, and thats coming from a G37s driver.
    does anyone know where I can order the 2010 kit online?

13. not a fan of the kit.

14. Definitely too expensive for something so bland. :eek.:

15. +1

Too expensive for the change it make.

16. I just added this to my 2012 EX in Black Obsidian. It is subtle...but now my 20's look a little small. Oh well...I'm only 1 of a few in the world with the kit. My dealer got the last pair of black side skirts in the US. I'm guessing they did not make many.