Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

FX45 3rd (?) FX45

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Engine & Drivetrain' started by trainerKEN, Jul 7, 2007.

1. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

"trainerKEN" here, I just wanted to say "Hey"... since March, I was actually registered at .org, well... half registered anyway... I never got my "complete registration" email... I know now that it got sorted out to "bulk mail" and didn't know it... (that's what happened when I registered with this site, but luckily I checked my bulk mail this time)... anyway, I got my 03' FX45 back in March, I'm just glad I'm able to post here (I was only able to "lurk" over at .org). I've been a long time member at acurazine.com (I used to drive a 02' TL-S), and still very active there, but hope to be just as active here. thanks Mongolian for telling me about this site... I was getting really frustrated not being able to participate over at .org (I couldn't even contact the mods and admins. :mad:)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. rookie

rookie Premium Member Premium

Welcome to the scene. :biggrin:

ShadyJC is a moderator on the org and is registered here if you need to contact someone there.
    Sweet background. I love Cali. :cool:

Stay, read feel free to post any questions you have.

3. fxlr8

fxlr8 Staff Administrator

California
    None
    Garages:
    Welcome, enjoy the site.

Nice car also.....

4. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Welcome! from one fellow 45'r to another.

5. OP
    OP
    trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

thanks guys,:rolleyes:

I have to admit... I did get a lot of info over @ .org I learned about and got the LMS intake, Stillen STB, and soon Stillen exhaust, as soon as I sell my 19" wheels that came off my Acura TL-S. Then after the exhaust... TS reflash ;)

Last edited: Jul 8, 2007
  6. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

Welcome to the Scene - I like the pics you took- totally defines So Cal! :biggrin:

7. Lainezki

Lainezki Member

Santa Monica
    2003 FX 35
    Welcome to the scene. :biggrin:

8. Deecarp

Deecarp Premium Member Premium

Bay Area
    QX60 AWD
    Darryl
    Welcome to the Scene, very nice 45.

9. Krayzie

Krayzie Aérospatiale

i wish we had beaches like that here:rofl:

10. HumbertoCALI

HumbertoCALI Premium Member Premium

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
    +1 welcome to the forum.great people and a good attitude about sharing what they have learned in their journey as FX moders.

11. Frankiago

Frankiago Evo Troll Premium

IL
    Welcome, have fun, and I like the black-out on the tails. You do that yourself? Overlay or spray tint? I plan on blacking out my reds just to have somethin to swap to when I feel like mixing it up.

12. OP
    OP
    trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

initially, I bought the film to "smoke" them... but the corners (tail lights)were just too hard... I don't even think it's possible... (unless you can somehow find pre-cuts for our model) so I bought that cheap spray stuff off eBay... and it came out really bad... (mind you, I'm still working on the tail lights and hadn't even gotten to the reflectors and 3rd brake light yet), so I got frustrated and had a bodyshop do the tail lights... luckily, I know the owner and he only charged me $50 to do it... he actually popped the tail lights out and scuffed them first... paint, then heat treatment... I had some left over film... so I did the reflectors and 3rd brake light myself... that was VERY easy cuz there aren't any corners to deal with...