Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

2009 FX spied!!!

Discussion in 'QX70 Chat' started by trainerKEN, Jan 19, 2008.

1. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

bd0b478ebc0974dbe64df62f759aeddf.jpg

6e554a208f8c375ea9e8cec44923a81a.jpg

eaa8ae0b7ba2769d2f7a275e2de00488.jpg

Attached Files:

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. fxlr8

fxlr8 Staff Administrator

California
    None
    Garages:
    Based on the pics, I love our years fx the best. Looks to busy....

3. OP
    OP
    trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

I'm not to thrill about them lights (front and back)...

4. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

FUGLY:err:

5. gto

gto Track Ready Moderator

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    Didnt change all that much. All that black tape isnt helping it either.
    Guess it's all gonna be about motor, & at least it doesnt have 3 rows :rofl:

6. Krayzie

Krayzie AĆ©rospatiale

it doesnt look all that different from our FX's besides the obvious front and rear lights. Look at the first pic, the front brakes look like the ones on the G37...

7. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

The lights (front & back) are terrible. The Hatch part of the rear looks too much like the EX

8. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Agreed! But I'm sure this will get refined as time passes.

9. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

i hope thats a joke cuz it looks FUGLY

10. OP
    OP
    trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

I just thought of something, what if this is a decoy?

11. ya i do agree some parts look like the ex and i don't like the overall design, i said it before and i'll say it again, our fx's are one of the most nicest designs i seen in an crossover, ever.​

12. Keemo

Keemo Premium Member Premium

hmmm.... the front looks ok, the rear lights look out of place. I still like the profile except the bottom of the front bumber needs to come out more, she's got a big nose.

13. BTLFED

BTLFED Member

Woodstock GA
    2006 FX35 AWD
    Ick! I hope the production one doesn't look like that.

14. sgvxcheese

sgvxcheese Member

Southern California
    infiniti fx 35
    they killed it

15. Professional

Professional Member

its a photochop, look at where the contour shadows on the sides meet the headlights. Defies physics...

16. HumbertoCALI

HumbertoCALI Premium Member Premium

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
    The headlights are so far apart from each other. Also, the headlights go way too much back to the fender that it give the illusion that the FX is smaller than it really is.

The front profile is not good in my opinion. It looks very angular.. Too much going on..

It just maybe that we are too in love with out baby's. But I hate to say it, the EX looks better so far than the FX.. (Someone shooot me)

17. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Consider yourself shot! =) But I agree that FX real or photoshoped looks horrible.

18. I agree with most of the comments here. What makes the current FX so attractive is the lines. Very fluid and clean. This one is all messed up. Apart from the odd panneling the shape of the lights are very odd. I am more or less interested in how the interior is going to look.

19. turbocad6

turbocad6 iS VIP iS VIP

brooklyn, ny
    Garages:
    Dunno, but the more I look at it the more I like it, I'd take an even swap for an 09 in black no problem:biggrin:

I like that they took some mass away from the bumpers, I always thought ours looks just a little too bulky for such an otherwise sleek body, I look at mine & think of what I would do to change it & what comes to my mind ideally is either fatten her up kinda rookie style or to reduce the bumpers a bit, I like how they pulled that off. I also like how they made the quarters smaller & was able to do the rear bumper in one piece without those filler extensions. I like the lights in the front, I like the lower dips & have wished that I could pull something like that off with our lights, dipped down along the bottom line enhancing the projectors kinda like X5 style, but then again, not really exactly like the X5

it looks to me like they changed the whole body side shape too. ours is a more pronounced impression with almost chiseled edges, & ours is contained within the doors. this one is larger & more curved and it extends past the door & into the fender.

if you look at the hood & headlight lines you'll see that there very much like the new g35 sedan. I don't know if I'm crazy about that hood scheme, but in black I think it would look sweet. the hatch refinements with the wing part of the shell & extending out over the taillights looks OK to me, the taillights I can't say I love, but they don't look bad either I think. overall except the taillights I really like the rear, the bumper fits & flows better than the current one to me. front bumper too, they took out just enough bulk but kept the beefy reinforcement & didn't just go flat, that mighta been too much & make it start to look like an egg or something.

I think it looks mean & I'm picturing it dropped: black with black & chrome 22" wheels... yeap, I'd take it no problem:rofl: I'd just have to hope I can fit a big screen in her dash too:)

20. Keemo

Keemo Premium Member Premium

Does anyone remember these pix? I do like these better, and they seem to go better with what Infinti has been putting out lately.

View attachment 137833