What's New Home Forum Top
Supporter Rides
Register
Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti crossover owners and enthusiasts!
Welcome to InfinitiScene.com!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, and are only allowed limited access to the forum. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?
Here are a few of the many reasons why you should join our site...

• Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Our members experience fewer Ads.
  • You can earn a free virtual garage/gallery.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!
    RiSC
    MWFX
    Ride
    2003 FX45
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received: 

Wheels / Suspension Deeza, does anyone know this company? (Tie rods)

Anyone know anything about Deeza (http://www.deezachassis.com/parts_tre.asp)? They make aftermarket tie rod inner and ends for our FX35/FX45. They are about 1/2 the price of OEM, which I believe is made by QSTEN (Part Number: W0133-1628483, Part Number: W0133-1628581).

My short research is that they make high quality products and there shouldn't be anything to shy me away from saving 50% from OEM.

Any thoughts?

http://www.rockauto.com/ (aftermarket)

DEEZA Part # INT608 More Info {Premium Quality} Patented Stronger Greaseable Version; Front Left Outer $23.79

DEEZA Part # INT606 More Info {Premium Quality} Patented Stronger Greaseable Version; Front Right Outer $23.79

Total = $23.79*2 = $10.22 = $57.80

Premium Quality Patented Design
    New innovative patented design completely eliminates the problems of serviceable chassis parts infiltrating dirt, moisture and other contaminants into the internal cavity of the dust boot.

Tie Rod Body
    One-piece forged body and CNC machined for perfection.

Wrench Flats
    For ease of installation, the tie rod body has been designed with wrench flats.

Dust Boot

Designed for protecting the joint from contamination. No holes, gaps or valves. Elastic CR 60 material allows the dust boot skirt to bend out only when injected with additional grease.

Inner Bearing
    Enhanced polymer bearing design resists radial/axial and vibrating forces. POM Material ensures low friction performance during changing operating conditions. Upper steel bearing increases the stud movement. Surfaces are modified by carbonitriding to reduce wear.

Upper and Lower Rings
    Upper and lower dust boot rings are specifically designed to prevent dust boot tear. Acting much like a spring, they optimally maintain the correct clamping force and remain totally unaffected.

Ball Stud
    The ball is induction hardened and its surface roughness is decreased into most possible lower level for smooth drive; SAE5140 material is hardened and machined for perfection and zero-defect, and as a result of this process its resistance to corrosion and break away is maximized. Warranty Information
    Deeza 2 year/40,000 mile

vs infinitipartsusa.com (OEM)
    4) OUTER TIE ROD
    Outer tie rod, fx, right - power - POWER
    03-07 $62.95 $47.21Outer tie rod, fx, left - power - POWER
    03-07 $62.95 $47.21$94.42 + $9.99 = $104.41

QSTEN

Register

RiSC
    DMV
    Ride
    2005 FX35 AWD
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received: 
    IMO same sh*t different smell..

if it was my decision ill get them..

Ride
    2003 FX35 AWD
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received: 
    I was replacing only the passenger side tie rod end on my FX35 and ordered the IN-T606 part from Rock Auto. When received it was obviously for the other side of the car as it was the mirror image of the part I had removed. I then ordered the IN-T608 part from Amazon and it fit correctly. Even though the parts are referred to as RH and LH, apparently RH and LH do not correspond to Pass and Drivers respectively. In their favor, these parts do have Zerk fittings that the OEM parts do not, but they do not have the drilled hole for a cotter pin. The threads should probably be staked with a chisel for safety. Overall a good value for the price.

Ride
    2003 FX35 AWD
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received: 
    Just an update; was greasing the Deeza tie rod ends the other day and found the boot had split open completely top to bottom. Might want to check if you used them. Not too good for a year and a half, maybe 30K. Apparently they have a 2 years/40K warranty, not sure if worth the hassle, since they'll probably want the part in advance of replacement.

Ride
    Other
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received: 
    Deeza is a great brand for euro cars. They are treated much like Moog/Spicer.

But remember there is a budget line and a higher end line for every product. I like them because they normally have grease fittings on their parts.

Ride
    2003 FX35 AWD
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received: 
    Maybe there are 2 grades, but not that I can see. I did like the Zerk idea, but also their parts numbers are reversed for US cars and no castle nut/cotter are negs for me. Probably try the warranty route unless they make it too hard. Can send them pix of the split boot. That really should be enough.

Ride
    Other
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received: 
    Quote Originally Posted by provels View Post
    Maybe there are 2 grades, but not that I can see. I did like the Zerk idea, but also their parts numbers are reversed for US cars and no castle nut/cotter are negs for me. Probably try the warranty route unless they make it too hard. Can send them pix of the split boot. That really should be enough.
    I never warrantied suspension parts so I don't know. But maybe u just got a bad one. I've had tie rods from deeza with castle nits and pins. Unless deeza has outsourced more stuff like everyone else.

Ride
    2004 FX45
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received: 
    I have been running on Deeza tie rods for quite sometime now and nothing bad to report. They are great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ride
    2003 FX35 AWD
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received: 
    Quote Originally Posted by TurTLeG View Post
    I've had tie rods from deeza with castle nits and pins. Unless deeza has outsourced more stuff like everyone else.
    Well, they're already from Turkey... Which of course is fine, but I expect they'll demand the part back before they'll replace/refund. Laying up my car for a month while they examine the blown seal on a $20 part will not be an option. Probably just move on to another mfg and not use or recommend them again. What you see in this pic is exactly what you get: http://www.rockauto.com/getimage/get...91-0&width=450 At times, I guess you do get exactly what you pay for....

Ride
    Other
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received: 
    Quote Originally Posted by provels View Post
    Well, they're already from Turkey... Which of course is fine, but I expect they'll demand the part back before they'll replace/refund. Laying up my car for a month while they examine the blown seal on a $20 part will not be an option. Probably just move on to another mfg and not use or recommend them again. What you see in this pic is exactly what you get: http://www.rockauto.com/getimage/get...91-0&width=450 At times, I guess you do get exactly what you pay for....
    Agreed. Spend $20 on another brand and hope for the best.