Want to share your experience with these?
This is my setup (purchased and installed December last year):
1. Disc Italia drilled and slotted rotors (I painted the exposed outer part of rotors in black hi-temp paint)
2. Disc Italia HyperCeramic Pads - it was a great fit. Headache-free install.
- definitely VERY clean and solid setup. No brake dust at all. Only visible if you run your finger on the rim clearcoat after a wash and a few days of driving.
- no rotor fade so far
- pads aren't as grabby as OEM pads. I have to break earlier to stop in time. Is this attributed to pads being 100% ceramic? Stopping distance sightly improves as rotors heat up
- whirring sound. Slotted rotors? I read it's normal to make this sound for slotted modules