What's New Home Forum Top
Supporter Rides
Register
Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti crossover owners and enthusiasts!
Welcome to InfinitiScene.com!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, and are only allowed limited access to the forum. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?
Here are a few of the many reasons why you should join our site...

• Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Our members experience fewer Ads.
  • You can earn a free virtual garage/gallery.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!
    Ride
    2006 FX35 AWD
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received: 

Sale Bennett infiniti of allentown sucks

I am so pissed off right now. it's been about a year now since i had my FX nad i finally needed to use my extended warranty to replace a bad tpms monitor only to find out that Bennett infiniti sold me a little second hand warranty from some company call Zurich. It's only a powertrain warranty. needless to say i don't think i would need a powertrain warranty so i will be going back to the dealer to get the remainder of the powertrain warrranty. Nissan makes excellent engines and transmissions, so why would i want to insure a part that is not likely to give me problems. I guess i slipped up on this one. this has never happened to me before buying a car. i always bought an extended warranty and never ran into this type of problem. :mad.:

Register

Ride
    2008 M45
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received: 
    Thread moved to reviews

RiSC
    TSFX
    Ride
    Other
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received: 
    sorry to hear...

norristown?? whoaa your like only ten minutes away from me. I'm in Wayne PA... (disregard my location on my iS profile lol)

I usually take my car to Infiniti of Willowgroove.. no problems there, just have to pay toll :(

However an ex-fx'er who is also local to use said he took his to Infiniti of Ardmore. One of the techs use to be an infinitifx.org member and hosted meets for them back in the day there... I'm pretty sure hes still around if you want to take a look.

btw... mini meet? I know Qwikhas is in the area too (Philly), lets get something rolling!

Ride
    2009 FX50S
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received: 
    I had a great experience with their Sales department, but never had to deal with their service. Sorry to hear

RiSC
    NWFX
    Ride
    Other
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received: 
    Ah the warranties. Here is what I tell ppl about these do called extended warranties. If you're buying a used car that is known not to have issues (Honda Nissan Toyota etc). You DO NOT need to waste money on that. If you must do it then put away tat $2-4k you'll be spending in the ext warr in a savings acc and I guarantee you that you'll never use up the $$$ to fix factory defects. Of course there are bad lemons once in a while where there will be a repair after a repair but 99% of the cars out there will not break down parts that will be covered under that so called warranty. Yea there a parts that break or wear out regularly but somewhere in the fine print itll say, "sorry that part is not covered."
    My buddy bought a used M5 a while back and they talked him into buying a $4k extended bumper to bumper warranty that covered pretty much everything. He even specifically asked if it'll cover his clutch if it burns out and they said yes. Well three months later the clutch goes south. Did the warranty cover it? Fat chance.

Ride
    2008 FX35 AWD
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received: 
    I took my fx35 which I bought used in September in for an issue, they ordered parts, gave me a loaner, and fixed it all free of charge. Honestly can't say one bad thing about them.